Midweek Football 8/10 February

andykeenan

“Wearing the black and white of Newcastle is a bit different than the claret and blue of Burnley *snort*”

Is it? The medias instance Newcastle are a big club is something I’ll never understand, have been shite all through my memory. The wank fest has been kicked into overdrive since the Saudis also.

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

“Wearing the black and white of Newcastle is a bit different than the claret and blue of Burnley *snort*”

Is it? The medias instance Newcastle are a big club is something I’ll never understand, have been shite all through my memory. The wank fest has been kicked into overdrive since the Saudis also.

because of this exact point, they are well aware that it winds up a certain section of football fans and it always has

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

Is it? The medias instance Newcastle are a big club is something I’ll never understand

The media earn a significant portion of their revenue through advertising. Stories that are popular will get more media attention as they attract more viewers and thus more revenue. Newcastle is currently popular. The attention they are getting is to be expected

Â