Midweek Football 8/10 February

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Woy will do well at Watford and is cute enough to keep them up. Toon looking safe too. If they both stay up it means that Everton or Leeds will need to join the Championship

Norwich got a winnable game v Palace tomorrow. Would put them on 19 points so that would massively put both Everton and Leeds in trouble.

They meet on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He may as well sit in the stands and play with his balls for all the good punting the odd decent ball forward does to make up for his defensive inadequacies. 

I find it's usually more a case of the opposition let him carry the ball 40 yards knowing he'll do absolutely **** all at the end of it, he's rarely closed down in midfield because he's zero threat 

But the England commentators don't seem to see it like that 

Just now, VillaChris said:

Norwich got a winnable game v Palace tomorrow. Would put them on 19 points so that would massively put both Everton and Leeds in trouble.

They meet on Saturday.

HaHa, you would would have got very good odds at the start of the season on Leeds and Everton going down. That would be funny

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

Anyone else at the point of seeing Everton get relegated mildly funny? Just for the money they spent and the longest involvement in the top flight ending?

It reminds me too much of us circling the drain. I'll laugh, but it's quite sad to see

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

Anyone else at the point of seeing Everton get relegated mildly funny? Just for the money they spent and the longest involvement in the top flight ending?

I hate to admit the child is coming out in me and I would find it absolutely hilarious 😂 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Watching this game I can't help but feel that if we play well at the weekend, we could get Shelvey, Lascelles, Trippier or Joelinton sent off - Newcastle aren't the best at controlled defending.

Everton have massively flattered them tonight. Diabolical team.

Â