Midweek Football 8/10 February

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Norwich got a winnable game v Palace tomorrow. Would put them on 19 points so that would massively put both Everton and Leeds in trouble.

They meet on Saturday.

Brentford are probably the team looking back, maybe Palace with Vieira should be aware

Be funny if Palace went down and Watford stayed up

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Watching this game I can't help but feel that if we play well at the weekend, we could get Shelvey, Lascelles, Trippier or Joelinton sent off - Newcastle aren't the best at controlled defending.

Would happily take a point, our record at St James is horrendous and they're starting to get home wins now under Howe. Think we've won twice at Old Trafford since our last win up there which says it all.

Provided we beat Leeds of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Watching this game I can't help but feel that if we play well at the weekend, we could get Shelvey, Lascelles, Trippier or Joelinton sent off - Newcastle aren't the best at controlled defending.

Joelinton gave Mings a nightmare last season and we have a dreadful record at St James. I am actually not as confident as we should be

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

Turned that one off. Everton look absolutely shite. I think they may be the ones to drop. Brentford could sink as well. 

Two of Burnley, Watford and Norwich would have to have a bloody good end of the season to see that happen

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Brentford are probably the team looking back, maybe Palace with Vieira should be aware

Be funny if Palace went down and Watford stayed up

Eriksen is exactly what Brentford need if he stays healthy as they've looked bereft of creativity recently, even when they beat us.

Â