Midweek Football 8/10 February

andykeenan

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Eriksen is exactly what Brentford need if he stays healthy as they've looked bereft of creativity recently, even when they beat us.

I’d like Eriksen to do well for a number of reasons. I always had a feeling he’d end up at Villa tbh.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

This guy is an absolute disgrace to defending, the shit that Mings gets on here from our fans and he is a million times better than this donkey. I think Hause is a better defender than Maguire

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Hodgson such a poor choice IMO

Only took one game to get Watford first Premier League clean sheet in about 50 games. They had 5 managers in that time

Huge upgrade as a manager

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I dont get why var didn't look at it? They got the opinion of an ex ref on the tv coverage who said the ball could have run through to the keeper. Absolute rubbish. Maguire did exactly the same thing to McGinn this season and got away with it.

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

Only took one game to get Watford first Premier League clean sheet in about 50 games. They had 5 managers in that time

Huge upgrade as a manager

They will do that but you have to score goals as well. No goals in two games under him

Just now, turvontour said:

I dont get why var didn't look at it? They got the opinion of an ex ref on the tv coverage who said the ball could have run through to the keeper. Absolute rubbish. Maguire did exactly the same thing to McGinn this season and got away with it.

VAR didn’t look at it because Sir Alex didn’t think it warranted a review.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

They will do that but you have to score goals as well. No goals in two games under him

He cant invent a striker out of nothing, he didnt even have a transfer window to buy one. Dennis has proven to be a 5 month wonder

Â