Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Preferred previous years as this looks a bit bland. Also seems a lot more expensive than previous years as don't remember paying anywhere near £48 for a training shirt. 

Feels like a natural transition in terms of design from Kappa - similar colour schemes. At least we have more colour options in the trousers. I think it looks nice, but I would also wait for any sales. 

Club are taking advantage again. 

The gear is nice but something you can buy because its fairly generic designs for a lot cheaper normally but whack a VIlla badge on it and charge silly prices.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

The gear is nice but something you can buy because its fairly generic designs for a lot cheaper normally but whack a VIlla badge on it and charge silly prices.

I don’t know who profits most from it to be honest, Villa or I suspect more Castore/Fanatics.

• Like 1

I know that in the grand scheme of things they are a fine sponsor, but CAZOO is just such an objectively dumb looking word to have plastered over your chest that I cant bring myself to buy any Villa gear at the moment.

Also, paying money to be a walking billboard for some company is just daft. Take the sponsor off and i'd consider it. I get it for the kits, but fans training gear?!

I know its part of the deal but thats my rant

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Welcome to the fashion industry. Add “Gucci” to a basic adidas T-shirt… £500.

Nassef Sawiris Is laughing all the way to the bank 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMelvillan said:

I know that in the grand scheme of things they are a fine sponsor, but CAZOO is just such an objectively dumb looking word to have plastered over your chest that I cant bring myself to buy any Villa gear at the moment.

Also, paying money to be a walking billboard for some company is just daft. Take the sponsor off and i'd consider it. I get it for the kits, but fans training gear?!

I know its part of the deal but thats my rant

They wouldn’t pay us as much as they do to not have it on the training gear, unfortunately.

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

There’s merit and worth to well designed and made clothing beyond the brand - this ain’t it though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Or trying to recoup so money that he has heavily invested in the club. You dont have to pay it if you dont want to.

Personally i probably wont be as its abit pricey and nothing really looks all that to me

• Like 1