Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

21 hours ago, Hairdo said:

So has Rory Wilson just accidentally leaked the new kit?

Screenshot_20220613-203922_Instagram.jpg

Nope. It's a photoshop of the Kappa kit 2 seasons ago. They've not even bothered to shop out the kappa on the shoulders.

On 10/06/2022 at 11:44, Vive_La_Villa said:

Maybe they release it late to try and sell as much of last seasons kit as possible in the sale. 

Maybe transfers in / out?  I am sure there are plenty of people who buy next season's kit with the name of someone who gets sold before the season even starts.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Just seen this on Twitter. Doesn't look as bad as I initially thought!

20220616_204031.jpg.886bbadb1633431cbd2ddd7f9269e6c0.jpg

Not keen, looks like a white shirt accidentally washed with a blue towel and this is the end result.  

Also very plain and dull, yet they would’ve got paid a fortune for the lacklustre design.

• Like 1

Also looks like the fans shirt as the pro version has these subtle lines going down the shirt, like a sheen stripe. Yay! Visual design differences between pro and fan shirts! Yay! 

21 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not keen, looks like a white shirt accidentally washed with a blue towel and this is the end result.  

Also very plain and dull, yet they would’ve got paid a fortune for the lacklustre design.

Each to there own. I think it looks simple but classy. 

6 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Each to there own. I think it looks simple but classy. 

I’m simple but not classy so you maybe right 😂 

I think it’s simple but unfortunately washed but seems I’m in the minority on here.

Just can’t believe that has been designed by people who have gone through years of learning of design, then vast experience in the design world and finally paid a fortune to design something I could’ve done in my Uni years when I was learning to wash my own clothes and accidentally washed my white Villa shirt with my new blue shower towel, so it was no longer quite white anymore.😜

E2600BCC-FEE2-4DDD-AEE9-B7E14CEA466A.jpeg