Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

If we sign Dendoncker and Sarr/Moura at least that gives us a squad to player 4 3 3 / 4 2 3 1 with wide forwards/wingers and some steel in midfield. If Gerrard utilises it or it's there for new manager it's good additions

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

If we sign Dendoncker and Sarr/Moura at least that gives us a squad to player 4 3 3 / 4 2 3 1 with wide forwards/wingers and some steel in midfield. If Gerrard utilises it or it's there for new manager it's good additions

Would be really happy with dendoncker and sarr but it’s not going to happen with sarr 

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I bet Kamara’s dream move will come to fruition playing in a three with McGinn and Dendoncker

giphy.gif

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

.I'm not saying he won't be crap here, but we need to be open to the possibility that he has the potential to thrive as well. 

We signed Danny Ings, a proven goalscorer for 10 years - puts on a Villa Shirt and turns into Helenius

We signed Countinho, 3rd most expensive player ever, magician. Turns into Danny Drinkwater as soon as he puts on a Villa top.

Digne, proven left back, French international. Puts on a Villa top and he's about as good as De-La-Cruz

I absolutely guarantee, we could sign Mbappe: with this current regime / setup whoever we sign will be absolutely useless.

(Yes im grumpy and tired after getting back at 1am from the game last night)

Edited by pas5898
  • Haha 1

Dendocker is a defensive mid unless we are playing two DM’s then we dont need him … we need someone that can shift out ramsey and mcginn either one of them i really dont care so that means a CM is high on that list and along with a CB … moura is not the answer …. Lange you and your team are a mess for not identifying the right players needed

Just now, RicRic said:

Dendocker is a defensive mid unless we are playing two DM’s then we dont need him … we need someone that can shift out ramsey and mcginn either one of them i really dont care so that means a CM is high on that list and along with a CB … moura is not the answer …. Lange you and your team are a mess for not identifying the right players needed

As Gerrard said at the time, Kamara can play as an 8.

10 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I agree overall but what are the positive rumours I’ve missed mate?

The club has said they want to keep Doug, Sky reporting that Doug is not for sale and staying at Villa yet there are posted saying we are swapping Doug for Dednonker  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

As Gerrard said at the time, Kamara can play as an 8.

Ohhh why didn’t you say that 😂  truly amazing  if gerrard said it then we have nothing to worry about 🤣🤣 everything will be just fine

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

We signed Danny Ings, a proven goalscorer for 10 years - puts on a Villa Shirt and turns into Helenius

We signed Countinho, 3rd most expensive player ever, magician. Turns into Danny Drinkwater as soon as he puts on a Villa top.

Digne, proven left back, French international. Puts on a Villa top and he's about as good as De-La-Cruz

I absolutely guarantee, we could sign Mbappe: with this current regime / setup whoever we sign will be absolutely useless.

(Yes im grumpy and tired after getting back at 1am from the game last night)

I'd like to say we could sign Haaland and his goals would dry up. But what I have seen so far, he would even score under Gerrard. 😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'd like to say we could sign Haaland and his goals would dry up. But what I have seen so far, he would even score under Gerrard. 😂

You have to actually put the ball into the strikers near or in the box to score goals.