Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

I have an awful feeling that something is very wrong at NSWE and its just filtering down.

Its very unlike edens and sawiris not to have acted or communicated anything about the current situation.

No it isn't? I think I've heard from them twice in the entire time they have been here. Maybe 10 minutes shared time total. 

• Like 2

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

I have an awful feeling that something is very wrong at NSWE and its just filtering down.

Its very unlike edens and sawiris not to have acted or communicated anything about the current situation.

On the contrary, they almost never communicate directly with the fans, everything goes through Purslow. He will make some kind of statement once Gerrard has been sacked I'm sure.

16 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Yes, they prove everything and nothing at the same time. Favoured by politicians and other assorted charlatans. 

...and data driven models, computation etc. Charlatans!

• Thanks 1

Bednerek, Carlos, Dendonka, Kamera. Comon boys, that ain't looking to bad. if we get another name in, won't be the worse we have had. Might be saving a bit for January too, when we have a new manager.

Just need to ship Gerrard out now and get that decent manager, an we are away.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

With any luck we’ll end up with a pissed off Luiz who probably won’t play that many games anyway.

A well run club would have not waited until today to have CM options in case this scenario played out.

They have known for ages that there was interest in Luiz (confirmed bids in January) and he might not sign a new contract. 

18 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Looks like it's just bednarek and dendoncker in then. Getting too late for any new developments now. Luiz looks like the only out for the same reason. No links to Sanson so I'm guessing he will be stuck here until January. 

Turkey loan / sale possible until 8th Sept