Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, useless said:

Having a bad start to the season doesn't suddenly mean that Kamara, Carlos, and Coutinho are bad signings, unless you're incredibly fickle.

what are you even arguing against, you’re inventing scenarios that aren’t happening.

people are talking about the current situation, any other imagined scenario is immaterial.

jesus **** christ

• Like 1

Luiz agreed a five year deal with Arsenal, but not agreement between the clubs, hopefully we're looking for a replacement, Gallagher or Tielemans would do, or maybe Gerson without knowing a great deal about him.

Shockingly poor day so far with Dendoncker and Bednarek look like they are coming in.  

Only Luiz going out can make it worse.

Guessing the club are just freaking out with the start of the season and not thinking straight.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Having a bad start to the season doesn't suddenly mean that Kamara, Carlos, and Coutinho are bad signings, unless you're incredibly fickle.

I was all for bringing Coutinho in on a loan in January. Making him permanent in the summer was stupid, he had already proven to be extremely patchy by then. And we had Buendia! Should have sent Coutinho back in June.

These 2 Bednarek and Dendoncker, I'm convinced are not players Gerrard would bring in. He wants 1 or 2 technical players, as he keeps bemoaning what we have. Not sure why he refused Sarr, but I believe these players are coming in for the next manager. 

We can live in hope I guess.

• Like 2

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

Grapevine saying that Luiz is really pushing to go to Arsenal..thats all we need🤬

Looks like he's gone tbh. We just need to decide if it's best to keep him and lose him on a free or cash in. Personally I'd keep him as I doubt we will locate and bring in a decent replacement today, but I'm not a businessman...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Grapevine saying that Luiz is really pushing to go to Arsenal..thats all we need🤬

I bet he is, the way they destroyed us yesterday. Thought at one stage we may catch Arsenal the way we were spending over the last few seasons. But they are so far away now, we may aswell give in.

11 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

It’s a messed up context. Losing matches and supporter discontent have changed everything. Gerrard has a crisis of legitimacy, and we are also less attractive now than we were even a few weeks ago. Everything has become a lot more difficult and complicated. We don’t get to pretend it’s the beginning of the summer again. Our bluff has been called, and we’ve shown our shitty cards.

Yep. Since we started actually playing. 😀

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Shockingly poor day so far with Dendoncker and Bednarek look like they are coming in.  

Only Luiz going out can make it worse.

Guessing the club are just freaking out with the start of the season and not thinking straight.

But if he's refusing to sign a contract and pushing for a move, what do we do. 

That is if the agreement with arsenal is correct and if so we set an. Amount. And don't budge, times ticking for them 😁

If losing Luiz for £20 odd mil and bringing in Dendoncker and Bednarek is the answer to our problems then WTF is the question being asked.

Such high hopes this season but literally within 5 days.......shot to pieces with two bad performances and the players coming in.

I hope it works BUT.......what is going on at the club.