Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Any chance we could get our Emis to lure Paredes here?

Would really help Kamara out, although I’d probably prefer a more “physically dominant” presence in there…

Who's that, the one at PSG? I really rated him at Roma, was brilliant in box to box role there for a season but then surprisingly went to Russia and lost some intensity. Just been an o.k squad player at PSG so not sure anymore.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Who's that, the one at PSG? I really rated him at Roma, was brilliant in box to box role there for a season but then surprisingly went to Russia and lost some intensity. Just been an o.k squad player at PSG so not sure anymore.

Linked to Juve I think?

37 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

The season is now about staying up.

Don't give Gerrard any more money.

It'll cost up to £20m to sack him and his band of idiots who all clearly haven't noticed in nine months that this setup is shit.

Wouldnt give him a penny. He has to actually work on his squad now and not be a FIFA player on cheat mode

• Like 1

Gerrard stated in his post match Bolton interview that they’re working on a few things behind the scenes concerning transfers so expect at least two to come in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Gerrard stated in his post match Bolton interview that they’re working on a few things behind the scenes concerning transfers so expect at least two to come in.

Well if he has any hopes of saving his job he better have a replacement lined up for McGinn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, striker said:

Let’s hope so.

Tielemans and Caleta-Car, with Sanson going to Marseille.

Then a deadline day deal for another forward player.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Lets hope Gerrard ain't sniffing round Moreles, another one of his besties. Bronkchorst has dropped him for the trip to PSV. Rumour has it, he's had enough and wants him out the club.

Blokes a complete fruitcake,  came on at weekend when they were down to 10 men,  and got sent off within 5 minutes.  So they went down to 9 men and ended up drawing 2-2 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

Is the last 6 words your words or his?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, trillvillan said:

I think Newcastle getting Joao Pedro for 30m is a steal - we should've been all over that. 

14 goals in 76 apps for Watford, over half of which were in the Championship. Typical Newcastle signing for me.......no thanks.

3 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Let’s hope so.

Tielemans and Caleta-Car, with Sanson going to Marseille.

Then a deadline day deal for another forward player.

Tielmans a great players, but trying to wrap my head around 

1. Why would Leicester let him go, wouldn't that just be another blow to their current state?

2. Wouldn't he have better options than us?