Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

26 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Ideal. It wouldn’t need to tackle it would just scare opponents to death!

looks like he might be good in the air too, a lot of area in terms of head size to make good contact.

a bit like Maguire tbh......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

The Ryan Kent stuff is like any Rangers player linked to us: empty speculation 

Possibly, but really still thinking Bassey could have been a good buy for the long term 🤦🏿‍♂️

Covers LB and LCB.

Wonder how he's been doing since his move?

Didn't he end up at RB Leipzig or Anderlecht or something?

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Possibly, but really still thinking Bassey could have been a good buy for the long term 🤦🏿‍♂️

Covers LB and LCB.

Wonder how he's been doing since his move?

Didn't he end up at RB Leipzig or Anderlecht or something?

Ajax

• Thanks 1

Apparently joined the race for Tanganga

Not just the #Milan . The Rossoneri continue their dialogue with #Tottenham , but the London club would like to have a redemption obligation. Meanwhile, especially Nottingham Forest #NFFC but also Aston Villa #AVFC have taken information for the defender.

The stay in Milan of #Paratici in the week in advance of Friday has been confirmed. #Tanganga remains a target of #Milan but there were also meetings with other professionals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Not just the #Milan . The Rossoneri continue their dialogue with #Tottenham , but the London club would like to have a redemption obligation. Meanwhile, especially Nottingham Forest #NFFC but also Aston Villa #AVFC have taken information for the defender.

The stay in Milan of #Paratici in the week in advance of Friday has been confirmed. #Tanganga remains a target of #Milan but there were also meetings with other professionals.

A right back, just the position we need strengthened 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I thought his primary position was CB and can play either left CB or right, I thought he just fills in for cover

I usually plays RB or the right side of a back 3, he also hasn't played since January, hard pass from me.

Edited by duke313
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

image.png.a568d5a1537e088f9881b60e45e5a7b0.png

I'm assuming these stats are from the season before because he hasn't played at all this season.

Must be. I assume he’ll be ready to play soon if he isn’t already. Had to have season ending knee surgery back in January.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Last month he was linked to Everton AC Milan Valencia and Brentford. Looks like his agent is whoring him out.