Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

51 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I think were going to explode with transfer activity next week.

Don’t know what makes you think that, we have been as silent as the grave for a month now.

Maybe NSWE have turned down the spending taps? After all the net spend last year wasn’t huge. It won’t be large this year if we make no more signings and sell a few of the fringe players

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We don't have unlimited money..spunking £100m a year wasn't going to keep happening. I don't think they finished spending but seems we won't overpay for a player just because.

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

We don't have unlimited money..spunking £100m a year wasn't going to keep happening. I don't think they finished spending but seems we won't overpay for a player just because.

We have no idea, just pondering.

Cannot see the taps being turned just yet especially being Gerrard’s first summer window. With that in mind Jonathan David, Matheus Nunes & Otavio is my unrealistic dream end to the window.

Edited by thabucks

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

Don't forget we have some of the best young players around. We're not going to keep buying players which will block their progress. 

That is yet to be seen.

25 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Cannot see the taps being turned just yet especially being Gerrard’s first summer window. With that in mind Jonathan David, Matheus Nunes & Otavio is my unrealistic dream end to the window.

Your an ambitious one 🙄

• Thanks 1

Surely it is at the stage now where Gerrard needs to see the squad in pre season before deciding where to strengthen? Afterall we don't know what Ashley Young is doing yet regards back up LB. We have what feels like dozens of midfielders, some of whom he hasn't really seen much of and none of them with the benefit of a pre-season to see if they can come up to scratch. McGinn & Luiz were being played out of position & Sanson may benefit from it too. Then you have the kids, Chuk & co. Maybe he wants to see if Chuk is ready & will sign before replacing him (Meaning he would almost for sure then not sign). Then upfront we have Davis & Archer back in the fold. From what I saw last season the ball was not sticking upfront. Watkins is great at pressing but his hold up play leaves a bit to be desired. Davis excelled in this at Forest, albeit in the Championship. He was also adding goals having finally been given a run of games. We know the rest of the team hate playing against him in training so maybe he just wants a good look at him.

For me, especially considering we already have a couple of new faces & effectively another new player in Bailey, SG may well want to see how it's looking prior to his next move?

Just because the media doesn't know what's happening doesn't mean to say things aren't going on in the background.

International transfer window has only been open three days.

Gerrard said that some of the deals they were able to get done early, but some will take longer and come closer to the end of the window.

We're far from finished in the transfer window.

I think Rory Wilson has signed, just not been officially announced yet.

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Leeds signing Mohamed Camara from Salzburg.

Interested to see how he gets on. Their side is packed full of runners.

Apparently they are still after Tyler Adams also for £12 mill. They’ve done ok business so far tbf to them. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Just because the media doesn't know what's happening doesn't mean to say things aren't going on in the background.

International transfer window has only been open three days.

Gerrard said that some of the deals they were able to get done early, but some will take longer and come closer to the end of the window.

We're far from finished in the transfer window.

I think Rory Wilson has signed, just not been officially announced yet.

No one is saying nothing is definitely going on just speculating that it may be.

11 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Apparently they are still after Tyler Adams also for £12 mill. They’ve done ok business so far tbf to them. 

Sign all the RB players!

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Lille’s DM Amadou Onana … All 6.5 ft could be worth keeping an eye on, Belgium international at 20 and linked with Arsenal… 

West Ham just bid for him

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Ooh na na, what's my name? 

ferguson1.

ferguson1!

ferguson1!!

Oh forget it, you deaf twunt.

45 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I'm convinced Jesse Marsch is using Leeds to prove he can coach the US Men's National Team. 😂