Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

He only got Ings right! It was because the betting odds dropped the day before 

Well that's just not true for a start, there's a number he's called.

He may well not be genuine but I don't understand the desire to moan about it when it's brought up, it's a discussion board and he's been right enough for it to be discussed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe he got lucky, for sure it's possible but it's something to talk about after weeks of no news. If you don't want to, don't lol

• Like 1

I don't know if he's genuine or not, but a sign that he could well be apart from whatever transfers he's got right is that he hardly ever tweets, nornally with fake 'ITK's they do it for attention and hardly stop tweeting, which isn't the case with this case.

Also odds drop on players joining us and other clubs all the time, it's never a good indication that that player is going to sign, and certainly there was no inevitably about Ings signing for, in fact that was the most surprising transfer in recent times, you only have to look at the initial reactions in the Ings thread to see that.

I've just done some detective work and it was that guy tweeting about Ings that caused the odds on him signing for us to come down, people obviously believed him because he got Chambers rights and so had a bet with betting companies which in turn caused them to shorten the odds.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I've just done some detective work and it was that guy tweeting about Ings that caused the odds on him signing for us to come down, people obviously believed him because he got Chambers rights and so had a bet with betting companies which in turn caused them to shorten the odds.

Chambers was after, Barkley/Martinez perhaps?

4 minutes ago, useless said:

So, Raphinha, Pogba and Dybala it is then 🥳🥳🥳

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Some high profile free transfers that match nationalities:

Argentina: Dybala, Di Maria

Brazil: Marcelo, Dani Alves, Fernandinho

France: Pogba, Dembele, Tolisso 

I think Pogba is joining Juventus pretty much been agreed and it’ll be in his documentary he’s releasing soon

23 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't know if he's genuine or not, but a sign that he could well be apart from whatever transfers he's got right is that he hardly ever tweets, nornally with fake 'ITK's they do it for attention and hardly stop tweeting, which isn't the case with this case.

Also odds drop on players joining us and other clubs all the time, it's never a good indication that that player is going to sign, and certainly there was no inevitably about Ings signing for, in fact that was the most surprising transfer in recent times, you only have to look at the initial reactions in the Ings thread to see that.

He deletes the tweets that are wrong.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Tom collomosse also randomly replied to avfcfaithful about Aouar 👀

Aouar was massively rated a few years back with all the top clubs "keeping tabs" on him.

I presume he's an 8 but not sure how he's got on in recent times but that would be interesting signing, even better if Lyon want Sanson or perhaps even Luiz as part of the deal.

Maybe they'd even take Traore back....

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Well that's just not true for a start, there's a number he's called.

He may well not be genuine but I don't understand the desire to moan about it when it's brought up, it's a discussion board and he's been right enough for it to be discussed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe he got lucky, for sure it's possible but it's something to talk about after weeks of no news. If you don't want to, don't lol

I asked the question are we still believing him? 

I'm not stopping people talking about him and his tweets. 

if you and the others that are replying to me want to believe him then you can, but if anyone wants to reply to me, I will discuss it. But I’m not a believer and I’m not convinced the ones “he got right” out way the ones he got wrong. That’s the stand point I’m talking from. If you don’t like it, don’t reply. That’s for anyone who don’t like what I’m saying. 

lots of love 

CarryonBuzzkilington

0*MKa98bYfic-q7waG.

Edited by CarryOnVilla

2 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

Ward-Prowse is the ideal CM for us in my opinion... It's a shame we didn't get him last summer. I would hope he's still on our shortlist of midfielders...

Yeah I wasn't keen last summer but watched him more this last season and he'd be great in the 8 position with his range of passing. I think our interest in him ended with Dean Smith leaving though.

• Like 1