Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 hour ago, sne said:

Guess the term "a lot" is subjective :D 

Yeah exactly it’s only 35 times in 10 years. I probably go to the gym an average of 3.5 times a year but my wife would never say “you go to the gym a lot…” ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Yeah exactly it’s only 35 times in 10 years. I probably go to the gym an average of 3.5 times a year but my wife would never say “you go to the gym a lot…” ;)

Is the half in 3.5 when you only train half your body like only left arm and left leg? 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I think if De Vrij joins the Premier League he will go to Spurs or Chelsea. Both play 3 at the back, have Champions League and both crying out for a centre back

I can see conte being all over it especially if they aren’t getting bastoni. 

59 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

??

I think tomaszk is saying that with Cucurella almost certainly moving to City, Brighton will be searching for a Left Back, just as we are. Brighton have a good track record in the transfermarket, so it would not be surprising to suggest our shortlist of options for the understudy LB role will be very similiar to their shortlist of Cucurella replacements.

Think that's one area in particular it will benefit us to move quickly - before we leave for the pre-season tour ideally.

Edited by Wes
Mentioned wrong poster initially - woops!
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Wes said:

I think tomaszk is saying that with Cucurella almost certainly moving to City, Brighton will be searching for a Left Back, just as we are. Brighton have a good track record in the transfermarket, so it would not be surprising to suggest our shortlist of options for the understudy LB role will be very similiar to their shortlist of Cucurella replacements.

Think that's one area in particular it will benefit us to move quickly - before we leave for the pre-season tour ideally.

Brighton will probably have some Peruvian left back lined up who we've never heard of.

9 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

In what way is that close, out of interest?

The rightful Prince and heir to the throne, he has had to seek asylum in Peru until such time as he can acquire enough finance to reclaim his birth right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mazrim said:

The rightful Prince and heir to the throne, he has had to seek asylum in Peru until such time as he can acquire enough finance to reclaim his birth right.

I honestly don't know what to say to that. 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

Fulham signing Palhinha and Arsenal signing Fabio Vieira.

I wonder if we would be interested in Tielemans since Arsenal are signing Fabio Vieira 🤔

Definitely entered my mind as they won't spend big money on both. Question is, would the player deem us to be a step up from Leicester? Probably not. 

• Like 1

So what positions do we think we are still looking for incoming transfers?

Another Central Defender?

Central Midfield?

Starting Striker?

Back-up Left Back?

Back-up Right Back?

Or are we pretty much done unless a good deal comes along?

13 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Definitely entered my mind as they won't spend big money on both. Question is, would the player deem us to be a step up from Leicester? Probably not. 

Yeah I doubt it, at times I’ve questioned his motivation to play for Leicester so I doubt that changes here tbh.