Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

His movement is great, he just cant finish consistently. If he swapped clubs with Sterling his record would look great as City get more chances

What I like about him, is that he is an absolute pest. Full of energy and pace, very decent on the ball, the type who will create openings for others.

Defo not " clinical " but I like him alot.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Right footed but can play as either LCB or RCB.

Am I the only one who is strangely awkward about CBs playing on their respective preferred " Foot"

No technical or proven basis, just seems better in my brain for balance.

Depends on the type of CB they are. If they're a BPD then it matters what side they're going to be taking the ball out of the box so their "good foot" should be aligned accordingly. If they're the type of CB who will step out to get their head on everything and generally take a blunt approach to defending then I don't feel it matters as much 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Shockingly few man Utd players who I would actually want. For the first time probably in my lifetime I wouldn't swap our squad for theirs

Albeit they finished 8 places above us 😂 but I understand 

I’ve recently watched 2/3 Lille  games from last season specifically to watch jonathan David and IMO he hast reached his potential ceiling and could turn out to be an elite talent if he continues to progress. Comparable to Rafael Leao who is now a €100mill player. The question is though is he the right striker to fit in with Ings & Watkins. and IMO he is and worth the risk. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

Albeit they finished 8 places above us 😂 but I understand 

Mate, we've been calling the likes of Arsenal and Man U, as well as their players  " shite "  on these boards for years... Without realising the error of our ways. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

I feel as though the dominoes are going to start to fall soon with transfers. As soon as a couple of moves happen, a few could fall into place. I don’t see Chelsea letting Gallagher go for example unless they perhaps buy Rice. It’s all just a waiting game with clubs lining up agreements in the background with players in the hope they become available. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

So Inter plan to sell DeVrij and get Gleison Bremer in?

If there is any possibility I'd love for us to go for Bremer instead. 

I watched De Vrij recently for Inter Milan, I was very impressed, I’d be pleasantly surprised if we signed him

15 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I watched De Vrij recently for Inter Milan, I was very impressed, I’d be pleasantly surprised if we signed him

Yeah he's good, rather have Bremer thou who's IMO even better and also 5 years younger and only getting better and better.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Like who though? 

Dennis? Decent scoring record in an often poor relegated team and rumoured available for £20m. Send Cam on loan in the other direction to sweeten the deal for them? 

I personally haven't seen a lot of him but his stats seem good.