Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

Wasn't he rumoured to be asking for about £200k a week when he was linked to other teams?

Players get paid less for the privilege of playing for Aston Villa. 

20 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Quite a few according to some wage websites.

Young, Buendia, Bailey, Digne are over 100k

Konsa, Mings and McGinn are in the 90s.

No way is young, he was Burnley bound but for us! They seldom pay over £35k

• Haha 1

Been waiting for this... We must have seen him when we saw sanson, linked with a lot of bigger clubs but I think he'll land at our level realistically, also with 6 months left I think the demand for him is a bit exaggerated, could have signed for someone by now 

Think he definitley fits in our squad 

• Like 1

This one makes more sense then the Bentacur rumour. Bentacur is more of a CM than DM (only 14 career appearances there). Kamara has played quite a few games at DM and DC, both positions of weakness for us at the moment.

Also at this stage in his career, I don't think many clubs bigger than ours will realistically be in for him. He also has plenty of potential to improve and warrant a large profit on our investment. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 2

This one was right at the top of my wish list going into this window. A mix of age, potential, position and prize due to expiring contract makes him a great target.

As said above he needs time and is not a win now player but IMO we have time with this squad build. And it's not likes he's years away. Half a season to get used to the tempo while gradually integrating him is perfect.

If he is out of contract in summer he won’t be going anywhere in January.   Why would he let his owners get 10m when he can get that in summer. 

Its like Barca telling Dembele they are going to sell him.  Yeah good luck with that.  

3 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

If he is out of contract in summer he won’t be going anywhere in January.   Why would he let his owners get 10m when he can get that in summer. 

Its like Barca telling Dembele they are going to sell him.  Yeah good luck with that.  

Unless we give him what he would want in the summer anyway.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

What and 10m to Marsellie?  Very little logic to this unless he isn’t asking for crazy stuff,  which I suspect he would be given he has ran down his contract.  I read somewhere Rudiger is looking a 20m signing on fee when his contract runs out plus 400k a week 

Just now, HeyAnty said:

What and 10m to Marsellie?  Very little logic to this unless he isn’t asking for crazy stuff,  which I suspect he would be given he has ran down his contract.  I read somewhere Rudiger is looking a 20m signing on fee when his contract runs out plus 400k a week 

If it’s the only chance we have of signing him, £10m is very logical.

Interesting link, this is the Marseille guy right who plenty push on this forum for us to sign.

I wonder if Sanson may be involved in this deal, perhaps a loan until end of the season or go back permanently as while he's had more minutes under Gerrard he's dosen't start if everyone is fit and would be further down the pecking order if Nakamba was around.

That could tempt Marseille if it's serious interest as you'd think someone like Newcastle would be all over this player.

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Good point.

Pay the premium for getting in above everyone else.

Massive signing on fee, plus 15 - 20 mill to his club?

If it came in at 20 - 30 mill where Brighton reportedly want 40 - 50 for Bissouma could be a good deal?

• Like 1

Â