Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Just now, Davkaus said:

Not Martinez going out of his way to push him from behind then dragging him up by his collar, no? :D

Maupay laughably throws himself to the floor with minimal contact, but come on, cast your mind back a few minutes previous.

Dickheads all round, we just tend to look the other way when they're our dickheads.

Fair points but Maupay is comfortably the biggest dickhead going. Him, Robertson and Romero the biggest three in the league.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

We should appeal but I doubt it will be overturned. Letter of the law it is violent conduct and 3 match ban, despite being pretty innocuous. Idiot.

No point appealing it, no chance it will be overturned. 

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I blame Martinez  for his sending off.  Maupay is a lying cheating word removed but why drag him up. We were winning ffs. Stupid. 

Ultimately it's Kamara's fault. Martinez didn't make Kamara put his hands there (although I still think it was inconclusive).

Just now, Farlz said:

Completely stupid and unnecessary. Team needs a bollocking after how they dealt with seeing the game out, never seen a side with the man advantage lose their heads. Shambles. 

Nah, I have the opposite view. 

It's about time we had a bit of shit about us. 

Far too long other teams have done that to us and we've bent over and taken it. 

It's good to see how close knit this squad is and players standing up for each other. 

Brentford tried all game under hand tactics and when it came on top for them they didn't like it. 

I lay no blame at Boubs door, Ben Mee is to to blame for that last 30mins, his reckless tackle and then Ghoddos & Maupay being a couple of little pricks turned it into an utter shitshow. 

• Like 3

Â