Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Yep my outfield MotM, he bailed us out several times especially in the first half. There was one chance Spurs had on the counter where he suddenly made up 30 yards in no time to nip in and get the ball. Second half he really showed his quality on the ball too, there aren't many DMs that can dribble past people the way he does.

Will be a big miss v Bournemouth but as people have said it's preferable to missing City or Arsenal.

13 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Was excellent today. 

he was always getting that yellow so I’d rather lose him for Bournemouth than City/Arsenal 

I think it could prove very important that he got it. There was a big risk we could have missed both him and Douglas Luiz against one of Arsenal or Man City. Injuries or sendings off aside at least there's only the risk now of one being missing.

Obviously if Bournemouth get into our midfield and we lose a game that we will be favourites, then it backfires a bit, but it is the most ideal option ahead if those 3 games (apart from no yellows, which was unrealistic)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Was excellent today. 

he was always getting that yellow so I’d rather lose him for Bournemouth than City/Arsenal 

also means he can do 90 mins thursday as he's got the weekend off

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frodo said:

Love watching this lad play, even if he drops a clanger now & then 👌 baller 💪& how dare he be on page 2 😫

It's a good sign.

Normally, a player would make that sort of mistake and be lambasted.  Kamara had a poor game, but is a quality player.

I give him some shit as well for his clangers, but yeah guess he's one of those you realise you miss when he's out.

We need a similar styled backup, even if it's just a destroyer type with a little passing ability to play a few games.

Can Iroegbunam do this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I give him some shit as well for his clangers, but yeah guess he's one of those you realise you miss when he's out.

We need a similar styled backup, even if it's just a destroyer type with a little passing ability to play a few games.

Can Iroegbunam do this?

Tim has the physique, so potentially yes he can.

Hopefully that is being worked on behind the scenes but he needs matches, difficult situation for him and Villa.

• Like 2

Â