Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Atletico Madrid wanted him didn't they. He'd be perfect for Chelsea so good thing Boely came in and signed half of europe instead for about two positions.

He'll be DM for France at next euros imo.

Both Madrid sides wanted him, along with I believe Bayern. How we got him is staggering.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

These cretins at Sky will be pushing the narrative now of Kamara to City or Liverpool in a few months. You just know it. 

I think Kamara will go under the radar still as he doesnt do anything Sky exciting since they still dont like Villa

He was clearly man of the match today and they gave it to Bailey

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Kamara will go under the radar still as he doesnt do anything Sky exciting since they still dont like Villa

Unfortunately he won’t be going under the radar with those that count because he’s that good. But we are in a decent position for a good while yet. Up to us to surround him with good enough players so we can keep him at the upper end of the table with us. 

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

A class above. Easily best player on the pitch. As others have said best cm we’ve had since Barry. 

Good call on  Barry. Totally unflappable and far more skillful than most would give credit for 

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sky hate Villa. The commentary team were fawning over the mighty Leeds Utd and how it was a matter of time until Leeds scored....and ultimately won. 🤣 Pricks.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Could watch this right through the night

Btw, no way is Cash spotting that pass to Kamara. Young makes intelligent passes quite often.

That first touch from Kamara, blimey. 

I was saying to my brother recently while watching a Zidane first touch compilation, the art of the first touch has become a bit of an afterthought in the PL these days. Even the best players with the best technique like De Bruyne and Eriksen have "serviceable" first touches, it's their second touch that's deadly. Kamara has it. What a take for the first goal. Would not have been out of place in that comp.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I was saying to my brother recently while watching a Zidane first touch compilation, the art of the first touch has become a bit of an afterthought in the PL these days. Even the best players with the best technique like De Bruyne and Eriksen have "serviceable" first touches, it's their second touch that's deadly. Kamara has it. What a take for the first goal. Would not have been out of place in that comp.

Unless he’s given an absolute hospital pass that’s beyond recovery - he just doesn’t lose the ball. I hope also with him been just 23 we don’t try and bulk him up even more, try make him this machine. He’s fine as is. The perfect blend of physical and classy footballing ability. 

• Like 2

Â