Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

You watch in the next few years. Tons of young kids in Birmingham with the name Boubacar. 

We will be retiring his shirt number the way it is going. 

In fact in a strange way he reminds me of peak Grealish 2 and 3 years ago. Because his decision making is so good.  He makes the game look easy like Jack did. Never ever panics. Pure class 

How did we end up with him ?  How were 20 teams not in for him ? It makes no sense . 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 4

Some quality touches/movement to get him past players/out of danger. Watching on TV it’s great the reception he gets from the fans when he shows his class. 

Quality player

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Lot of fans get in a tizzy about his wages. Who gives a **** . Are you paying it ? He wouldn’t of been signed if we couldn’t finance it. Enjoy him while we have him - a very long time hopefully. 

As opposed to say Dendoncker who cost 13 mill plus say 70k wages.  

40 mill investment in Bouba vs say 25 for Leander. **** bargain. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Can't wait for Man U to sign him for 50 mil and then play Fred instead 

In a world where Morgan Gibbs White is worth £40m you think we will sell Kamara for 50?  

We might end up having to sell this guy in a couple of years. He’s a Rolls Royce of a player who will want to be in the Champions League but man, he’s gonna cost whoever wants him some serious money.  How the hell did we get him for free? 

• Like 3

Just a total class act.

We've missed this calm head infront of back 4 ever since Barry left and Petrov then got ill so it's well overdue.

So calm in possession and I really like he's always looking to play forward and he hit some lovely balls tonight, one in second half crossfield was exceptional.

Only thing I didn't like is considering what a good game he had Leeds still cut through us too easily. Considering Luiz played DM for us for 2-3 years he's got to drop in more for the occasions Bouba can't intercept as they were in on our backline constantly tonight for 15 minute spells and a better team would punish us as Liverpool did the other week.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

In fact in a strange way he reminds me of peak Grealish 2 and 3 years ago. Because his decision making is so good.  He makes the game look easy like Jack did. Never ever panics. Pure class 

How did we end up with him ?  How were 20 teams not in for him ? It makes no sense . 

No wonder Gerrard flew out to his house.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

That's the difference with him imo he can take a touch that puts him in to space away from opposition players that are closing him down, rather than great tight control he can instead purposefully take a touch that puts the ball 5 to 10 yards away from not only himself but everyone else too, it's quality

It’s what our MO should be now though. Villa should be proud of themselves, garner confidence at board level to be able to acquire a player like Kamara and be constantly going over the fine print and contract of every talent in Europe. Don’t rest on our laurels. Go do work like the work they did to get a player like Boubacar. 

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Just a total class act.

We've missed this calm head infront of back 4 ever since Barry left and Petrov then got ill so it's well overdue.

So calm in possession and I really like he's always looking to play forward and he hit some lovely balls tonight, one in second half crossfield was exceptional.

Only thing I didn't like is considering what a good game he had Leeds still cut through us too easily. Considering Luiz played DM for us for 2-3 years he's got to drop in more for the occasions Bouba can't intercept as they were in on our backline constantly tonight for 15 minute spells and a better team would punish us as Liverpool did the other week.

Gareth was a fine player but if im putting him up alongside this guy the key and major thing that stands out is - balance. Barry was very left sided orientated. Not just passing, he had to receive the ball onto his left. Kamara’s balance is another level to Barry’s. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

They were - and Gerrard sold him "the project".

Â