Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

12 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

People worrying about ACL, I'm not so sure about that...

From the replays shown it looked like a weird lunge which may have tweaked his hamstring or groin?

We live in hope.

But I think the fact he hasn't posted a thing on social media after the win, and that he's been replaced in the French squad, says a lot.

Fearing the worst here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, est1874 said:

We live in hope.

But I think the fact he hasn't posted a thing on social media after the win, and that he's been replaced in the French squad, says a lot.

Fearing the worst here.

Didn't think he had been called up this time around? The squad was announced before he got injured yesterday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

People worrying about ACL, I'm not so sure about that...

From the replays shown it looked like a weird lunge which may have tweaked his hamstring or groin?

I did think knee but my first thought was it was MCL rather than ACL. By no means an expert though, although I have previously torn my ACL.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

I did think knee but my first thought was it was MCL rather than ACL. By no means an expert though, although I have previously torn my ACL.

I can't for the life of me understand how I have never done that, being a former hockey goalie and all, but for some reason my knees never broke like that, only degenerated rapidly due to stress. So I have no real knowledge of what it feels like, but it looked suspiciously like a twist or weird landing that caused the issues, and he rubbed the side of his knee I think, which could indicate ligament damage or something like that. 

But yeah, I fear he's out a good long while.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, daft said:

I can't for the life of me understand how I have never done that, being a former hockey goalie and all, but for some reason my knees never broke like that, only degenerated rapidly due to stress. So I have no real knowledge of what it feels like, but it looked suspiciously like a twist or weird landing that caused the issues, and he rubbed the side of his knee I think, which could indicate ligament damage or something like that. 

But yeah, I fear he's out a good long while.

It was actually quite a while before I actually got it checked out and diagnosed. Every time I thought my knee was recovering, it would buckle again.

As for Kamara, hopefully it's not as bad as we fear and at worst back after the World Cup.

Edited by AlwaysAVFC

Â