Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

56 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Funny how he looks just as overrun as Luiz did when asked to do the same job of holding the entire midfield on his own 🤔

It’s like we upgraded/replaced the part of midfield that didn’t need fixing / wasn’t the problem. 

this kid is quality, but when you have a one in midfield even the best cant do it all by themselves.

we need Luiz, Sanson, or another hard midfielder next to him.

Ramsey & McGinn cant play together, they leave Kamara exposed, but tbh, the formation and tactics leave Kamara exposed also, its a double whammy.

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

He must be thinking - what have I done!

He will be the fittest midfielder in Europe when he moves on to his next team. Pretty sure Kante didn't have to cover this much ground for Leicester. 

People saying he is no improvement on Luiz. Highlights how Luiz was unfairly criticized. They should be playing in the same midfield and McGinn dropped and Ramsey spared.

Edited by Niall
  • Like 4

The poor lad will be tempted to put in a transfer request soon with the way we’re going and playing 🤣 😭 

Quick, bring in a proper manager who knows how to set up a team and organise a midfield!

We’re wasting the talents of our better players because of the guy in charge..

Bouba’s far too good for this shower of shit, give him some support! Playing both JJ and Captain Disaster together is killing us!

• Like 1

He’s looked ok. Haven’t seen the great quality other fans seem to be talking about but definitely seen the potential.

Reminds me a bit of Luiz the way he keeps doing niggly fouls and barging in to people.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

18 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He’s looked ok. Haven’t seen the great quality other fans seem to be talking about but definitely seen the potential.

Reminds me a bit of Luiz the way he keeps doing niggly fouls and barging in to people.

I've been saying he seems to actually be a better version of what they wanted Luiz to be, defensively with a higher ceiling.

However he needs help, he's defo not a straight up DM.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've been saying he seems to actually be a better version of what they wanted Luiz to be, defensively with a higher ceiling.

However he needs help, he's defo not a straight up DM.

I give it half a season before the restless natives turn on him too. ;)

I think he's been brilliant. I also think he's being let down by the players around him a little. Quite often he needs to be in 2 or 3 places at once. It's so nice having a DM who wins a lot of aerial duels too. 

Pretty much the only bright spark of this season for me so far. 

• Like 1

On 25/08/2022 at 15:39, OLDVILLAIN said:

Thats because the kid is class and im sure he wont want to hang around surrounded by the lower league quality he has around him right now.

I would say its real quality he is surrounded by , hindered by a system so **** stupid it can make the best players look lower league quality 

• Like 1

On 25/08/2022 at 15:42, Vive_La_Villa said:

Haven’t seen the great quality other fans seem to be talking about but definitely seen the potential.

What are you expecting from him? He's an intelligent player, good in tight spaces, makes clever passes. And is a presence.

Â