Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

And still some posters spend every day finding reasons to criticise the manager and never acknowledge the many positives he has brought to the club. Admittedly they don’t find many different things to criticise, but whatever they do find they repeat it every single f@&ing day all f@&ing day. On and on and always on, like a nun’s knickers. 

Felt good getting that off your chest?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, TRO said:

We really do have an uphill battle, don't we?.....if that is the case.?

France play three more games in the next 9 days, if he doesn't make at least a couple of the squads especially after their performance against Denmark then you'd think there is some kind of agenda.

I don't imagine when Deschamps initially called him up it was just for him to train with the squad and play no part in the games, that would be pretty pointless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

France play three more games in the next 9 days, if he doesn't make at least a couple of the squads especially after their performance against Denmark then you'd think there is some kind of agenda.

I don't imagine when Deschamps initially called him up it was just for him to train with the squad and play no part in the games, that would be pretty pointless.

Disagree that it's pointless, it's to have a better look at him but thinking that it's too late in this short cycle 

If he trains well and the others play shit then who knows 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He looks at home in one of the best squads in the world 

Only thing I would say is that his movement when his team are on the ball isn't the best, but that's probably just nerves because when he does get on the ball he's super confident and plays good passes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Twitter says otherwise, I’m not watching. Is he decent?

He looked like he didn't want the ball. Whenever France was attacking he would hide behind an opposing player rather than running into space and showing for it. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Thanks 1

Â