26 minutes ago, Awol said:

Sorry if already posted:

You know it's gonna be "there's only one bouba kamara" 

Unless of course we feel more inventive:

"Super Bouba, Super Bouba, Super Bouba Kamara" 

2 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Posted on his Instagram story

26293BB8-BE24-47AD-A915-49951F57B415.jpeg

I didn't realise Villa had installed a transporter pad. Makes watching all those incoming airplane flights a bit redundant.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

We seem to be shopping quite a bit in Ligue 1, must have spent the whole scouting budget there.

That's just it. Nearly every club in France outside PSG is broke. It's where the best deals are. In England, Yves Bissouma costs £40 million. In France he'd cost £20 million.

Edited by VillaHatesMe
  • Like 1

Just now, VillaHatesMe said:

That's just it. Nearly every club in France outside PSG is broke. It's where the best deals are. In England, Kalvin Phillips costs £40 million. In France he'd cost £20 million.

I'd imagine Marsielle are a bit annoyed they didn't get a penny for Kamara, like us getting nothing for Grealish.

• Like 1

Just now, Laughable Chimp said:

Kind of their fault for not selling him when they had the chance though.

Probably more comparable to the Carney situation rather than Grealish.  Jack had signed a 5 year contract so we got maximum value, Carney will have to be sold if he doesn't extend his contract.

48 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

who cares if he greeted them barefoot and in shorts.

People are lucky to be greeted by me in boxers.

Probably cost yourself a move to Atletico 

I'm really excited about this signing. In a very similar way to Dougie joining although for different reasons. Great pedigree, great reviews, and at a great age with his best years in front of him.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I'm really excited about this signing. In a very similar way to Dougie joining although for different reasons. Great pedigree, great reviews, and at a great age with his best years in front of him.  

I think it’s better than Luiz signing, I always got the impression that City were okay with selling him. I know he’s played for Brazil but he isn’t a starter. 

13 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I think it’s better than Luiz signing, I always got the impression that City were okay with selling him. I know he’s played for Brazil but he isn’t a starter. 

My comments weren't about who is better as they are both different players with different traits. Kamara has far more 1st team experience in Europe than Dougie had at the same age for a start but I see similarities in the pedigree. Both have been mainstays throughout the national team youth set ups for a number of years. Both have come to us around the same age just as they're making their full international break through. Highly rated, great reviews. Oh, and Kamara hasn't started for France, yet.  

That did happen but it wasn't anything to go with Sanson sale. Their season was completely unravelling.

Sensational quote from Villas-Boas (the then manager):  "In order to be shit in the Champions' League, you have to at least qualify for the Champions' League. We did it and we are being shit."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

Didn't Marsielle fans burn their training facility when they sold Sanson to us? lol Lord knows what they  are going to do now. My french mates said that Marsielle fans are like the Millwall fans of French football.

Millwall with 5 times as many fans in the stadium and 20 times outside!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, duke313 said:

He hasn't even been in the squad since October 2021.that is probably why he is frustrated about not being played in his best position and may move on. 

7 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

What a surprise not mention of us 4 month ago. 

Yes. Very surprising. 🤣 

The media/Sky Sports are not going to like us challenging their favourites over the next couple of seasons but there is nothing they can do about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mic09 said:

You know it's gonna be "there's only one bouba kamara" 

Unless of course we feel more inventive:

"Super Bouba, Super Bouba, Super Bouba Kamara" 

I don't care what the song is, as long as the player get the pet name "Boub-Kam" or something like that!

Â