Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Just heard a European football expert on the radio who said this could be potentially one of the best summer signings.

Kamara is exactly what we need, he will offer more tactical nous and importantly further supports the defence as we've often been too easy to play through.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Just heard a European football expert on the radio who said this could be potentially one of the best summer signings.

Kamara is exactly what we need, he will offer more tactical nous and importantly further supports the defence as we've often been too easy to play through.

just need Bissouma now!!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Lily thinks he’s a good signing but no Bruno.

Says Lily, wanting to be taken seriously as a female football fan.

In her leopard print bra top.

46 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Is this one of those mythical 45 year old ex-Liverpool players that you’ve been wetting the bed about us signing?

Hes 22 isn't he ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Why so? Outside of PSG any Premier League club can offer more wages than a Ligue 1 side. That is the financial food chain. Same with Kamara. If he turns out as well as people hope he will, no doubt a top 6 side will buy him off us.

They think Villa isn't a good enough move.

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Look!

I’m not used to this in Villa threads with everybody agreeing even myself.

Surely there is somebody who doesn’t like this transfer? 😂

Ok, I'll have a go. This is far too early in the summer. This transfer saga should have dragged on much longer. VTers have been cruelly deprived of the opportunity for a 360 page thread consisting of 4.9% bad Twitter rumours one way or the others, 0.1% actual news when he stays put/signs for someone else and 95% fish puns. 

I for one feel utterly bereft.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, one_ian_taylor said:

Ok, I'll have a go. This is far too early in the summer. This transfer saga should have dragged on much longer. VTers have been cruelly deprived of the opportunity for a 360 page thread consisting of 4.9% bad Twitter rumours one way or the others, 0.1% actual news when he stays put/signs for someone else and 95% fish puns. 

I for one feel utterly bereft.  

and the world is back in balance and order

Thank you! 😉

Â