Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

I thought we were only signing 30yr old has beens with Gerrard in charge? 

wow

Gerrard must be mates with him…

Just now, His Name Is Death said:

Is it bad that I'm immediately suspicious about how we managed to sign him above the big clubs? There's got to be something wrong with him lmao.

He’s actually 32 not 22.

Can’t be any other explanation as Gerrard is only interested in pensioners.

Wow! This is huge.

Even if you dont like or rate Gerrard that much, there are few managers that we could have that have the same pull!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bose said:

Wow! This is huge.

Even if you dont like or rate Gerrard that much, there are few managers that we could have that have the same pull!

Indeed. I'm hoping that with a full preseason that Michael Beale's reputation is justified

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

This is done. Told you managers, CEO’s and DOF’s don’t go all the way to France just to do scouting!  🤣 That’s a scouts job. 

Gerrard as good as gave it away when he said they were looking at free signings. Of course all the haters straight away said that means Suarez.

24 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

Is it bad that I'm immediately suspicious about how we managed to sign him above the big clubs? There's got to be something wrong with him lmao.

If you’re a young midfielder how could you not want to play and learn under one of the best midfielders of a generation. Would he have signed for Smith?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

29 minutes ago, av1 said:

I thought we were only signing 30yr old has beens with Gerrard in charge? 

wow

This joke is getting old. I'm pretty sure 1 or maybe 2 people have said this. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is done. Told you managers, CEO’s and DOF’s don’t go all the way to France just to do scouting!  🤣 That’s a scouts job. 

Gerrard as good as gave it away when he said they were looking at free signings. Of course all the haters straight away said that means Suarez.

i would take Suarez as well tbh.

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

If this goes ahead. It's another huge statement signing.

And as someone else said, who else are we confident of getting to sell this project to him? Exciting times.

• Like 1

Â