Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Because we pay attention to whichever Juve fan supports the position we've already put ourselves in, the one I'm with here says Bentacur is a great DM but the problems only come when managers try and play him in other positions. He doesn't have the passing of Pirlo, but he's an everpresent DM for multiple managers in a often top team. 

The scorn about us trying to sign him is well wide of the mark. Probably. 

So officially the two Juve fans Messi11 screenshotted has been cancelled out by at least one in front of me. 

Edited by Rolta

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Yeah, a few have raised doubts. You often get shouted at for listening Juve fans (who almost all say he's shit) because some wind-ups managed to get under some skin.

I'd still like to sign him but keep Doug as well at this stage. If we don't sign him I wouldn't be devastated, but if we want to finish in Europe this year we probably do need another player.

I think we're a much more attractive proposition than Lyon for an ambitious player. They aren't in Champions League next season.

Lyon wouldn't pay as much money as us either, I would guess. I'm with you tbh, not excited by this but Gerrard must see something and he did start well at Juventus's, apparently.

5 hours ago, Wes said:

Uruguay play Venezuela in WCQualifiers on Tuesday so any accepted bid needs to be soon to allow for a member of the medical staff to get across to Uruguay for the medical.

To facilitate that, any bid would really need to be accepted in the next 24 hours for all the knock on things to be able to happen in time.

There are doctors in South America too

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

He would be a great buy, but he would be about 4X the price. FFP is something real and we need to take it into account

It’s a standing joke on this forum that villalad21 is a Leeds fan. In the same way that we joke that villareport spouts complete bullshit. Except the part about villalad is true. I was implying that Leeds don’t need Bentancur as Phillips will be back soon.

I know we’ve got no chance of signing Phillips 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Not enough time for that but it would be nice

Why ? Bissouma is big and wins tackles, the other guy is South American and plays for Juventus and Luiz has lost the love of many fans for being new and Brazilian. Sadly some of our fan base are beginning to fall into the trap believing that money is the only way to.progress. Why can’t we allow the coaches time to develop talent that has been identified and build a strong club over a period of time ? We won the European cup and then royalty f*****d it up. It would seem that we have the talent coming through to back this progression up but it will take time. To get where everyone wants us to be takes time, perhaps 5 years or more, I’m in my 60’s and willing to wait, perhaps more patience is needed across the board?

Edited by smg
Missed letter
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, smg said:

Why ? Bissouma is big and wins tackles, the other guy is South American and plays for Juventus and Luiz has lost the love of many fans for being new and Brazilian. Sadly some of our fan base are beginning to fall into the trap believing that money is the only way to.progress. Why can’t we allow the coaches time to develop talent that has been identified and build a strong club over a period of time ? We won the European cup and then royalty f*****d it up. It would seem that we have the talent coming through to back this progression up but it will take time. To get where everyone wants us to be takes time, perhaps 5 years or more, I’m in my 60’s and willing to wait, perhaps more patience is needed across the board?

You mean Ellis royally f.... D it up 

Â