Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Good to hear.

He'll take some time adjusting I think. Fabinho was about a season wasn't he? Hopefully he gets that. I'd be concerned if we sold Doug this window and went with him immediately.

Sidenote: Frattesi is fantastic and I'd love us to sign him.

Not seen loads of him but what I have seen he's been good, there's a nice crop of young Italian midfielders coming through together, Locatelli, Tonali, Frattesi and Ricci. Couple of them and we'd be sorted.

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Some of the comments on Twitter really are scathing about him. Most people are saying that if we watch him tonight we’ll change our mind and won’t want to sign him… 😳

Surely they underestimate our level, we still have players like Trez, AEG and Wesley on our books 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868b7us7ddxjvj62524r

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Some of the comments on Twitter really are scathing about him. Most people are saying that if we watch him tonight we’ll change our mind and won’t want to sign him… 😳

Just reading soem stuff on the juventus version of villatalk, there's a split in opinion about him. They have a VERY high bar when it comes to players, Bentancur is played out of position by Allegri and there's who sees that and how hard he works for everyone else despite that and there's who thinks his development stopped two years ago and it'd be better to get rid. He isn't going to play in his preferred role ahead of Locatelli or Arthur under Allegri anytime soon. They seem to see his departure as key to getting Vlahovic from Fiorentina.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Allegri, and his 6x Serie A titles as manager! Who does he think he is? Picking players like that. How dare he. I'm sure the fans know better. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I accept this challenge and will watch tonight

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, it seems they hate almost ALL their players 🤣.

I've said before, Football fans ( Yes, that includes us ) are unreasonable, moaning pricks aren't they?! 😂

They do, I work with a Juve fan and he slags every player off. Even CR7 when he was there. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Just reading soem stuff on the juventus version of villatalk, there's a split in opinion about him. They have a VERY high bar when it comes to players, Bentancur is played out of position by Allegri and there's who sees that and how hard he works for everyone else despite that and there's who thinks his development stopped two years ago and it'd be better to get rid. He isn't going to play in his preferred role ahead of Locatelli or Arthur under Allegri anytime soon. They seem to see his departure as key to getting Vlahovic from Fiorentina.

Isn't Arthur going on loan to Arsenal shortly?

Surprised at the negativity at Bentancur. Last few seasons he's been a regular ahead of likes of Ramsey and Rabiot in Juve CM (of course they don't all start in same position) and those are top end international players.

Guess it's a bit like Luiz being generally rated in football circles and oppo fan comes on here, looks at his thread and sees a mixed reaction on his recent performances.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Starting for Juve tonight at AC Milan so guess this is just speculative approach from us.

Will be last minute deal if genuine interest.

I'm going with the smoke screen theory anothe poster made.

Trying to call Brighton's bluff?

Or maybe Juve are trying to call ours?

Â