If you could be a Villa player in any game in history…

chappy

Wouldn't be my first choice but as it's not been mentioned.

A 19 year old Grealish playing Liverpool off the park, influential in both goals with a stellar performance, as we went on to victory and progressed to our first FA cup final in fifteen years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

Taking the thread title as it's written, I'll put a different spin on it and suggest Paul McGrath vs Italy at USA 94. Arguably closest to the most faultless performance ever given by an Aston Villa player

Yes but I don’t think he enjoyed it given his shoulder! You must be a glutton for punishment.

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

It's hypothetical and for one game only. Your not rewriting history dude 

I pick the day where he shows up to sign the contract. Then I Tear it in half, spit on the bald frauds head, talk about the atrocities of the UAE. Discuss the flaws of Southgate to the press conference. Insult City for being a plastic club with plastic fans. Remind everyone about the super league and the fact that all these clubs are monsters. Leave. 

Has to be Peter Withe at Rotterdam in 82.

honorable mention would be Jed Steer in the playoff semifinal 2nd leg against WBA. Or Grealish in the playoff final - captaining a club back to the Prem at Wembley has to be a good feeling even though he’s a massive rocket polisher

Edited by MNVillan
  • Like 1

Â