Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

P

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Pleased Konsa got over his knock, need our strongest back line really

Yeah great to see him in the side. 

Also great to see the Ings/Watkins partnership dropped. We’re much better with one striker. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Im sorry I dont get the fear. Genuinely no excuses if we lose, this is a poor Everton team except the front 2 and Gray

This is Aston Villa. Giving a poor team a break is exactly what we've done for the last 20 years. It's changed a bit over the past few seasons but the scars are still there.

14 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Both teams are looking strong. 

Duncan Ferguson, has been doing a lot of work to get the fans fired up and no doubt the players too. 

I’m suspecting this one isn’t going to be an easy game. 

once we score in the first 15 minutes, they will go quiet 

2 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

This is Aston Villa. Giving a poor team a break is exactly what we've done for the last 20 years. It's changed a bit over the past few seasons but the scars are still there.

20 years!? Changed a bit!? It's been the case for the entirety of my Villa watching career for the best part of 40 years and hasn't changed one iota!

Had Rafa still been in charge I’d have bet my Mortgage on the win but honestly there’s part of me worried that Big Dunc is going to put a firework in their souls today. And don’t forget our unique trait of always being the team to end other teams poor runs. Either way, it’s nice to go into games hoping for a win rather than expecting a loss 😂

Edited by CLARETANDBLUEFOXY