Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

I'd love a simple, straightforward win. When's the last time Villa were 2-0 up at half time? Genuine question, I'd be really interested to know

Edit: Newcastle, one year ago tomorrow.

Edited by jayEm

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Can someone explain what the point of that was because I have absolutely no idea?! 🤣

I'd imagine it's a way of getting the players to get some fitness work in but they think they're just goofing around and therefore it doesn't feel like "work" to them.

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

I'd imagine it's a way of getting the players to get some fitness work in but they think they're just goofing around and therefore it doesn't feel like "work" to them.

“Team bonding”? 🤷‍♂️😆

lets hope that big Dunc gets them running themselves into the ground like headless chickens, leaving plenty of space for our players to exploit. I thought Digne was excellent last week at finding space against Man United, and although we didn't always get the ball to him, we did it enough times for him to be a thorn in their side. His set pieces from corners are a big improvement and we have Coutinho on the freekicks aswell. This is the sort of game on paper i can see us doing well in, Lawro has predicted us to lose which is a good sign as the opposite thing to his predictions usually happens. Bring it on!