Match Thread: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

6 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Wow: you can do this? Sorry to sound old but I bet this is an interesting experience

Yes, there is a Sky app. It doesn’t show much though. It’s an acquired taste, sometimes the TV is better.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I am relieved we are only one down. That was just plain bad. Tactically (Gerrard and staff) and the players got it wrong. Hopefully we can have a better second half.

Seems like he is getting it wrong on a regular basis!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Very glad we signed Buendia, he is our best player by some distance, and getting better every game, still some way off his best. Ramsey and Sanson doing well, however with zero offensive movement we quickly get bogged down in Utds new found compact shape and they are doing very well stopping us.

Looking a 4 straight defeats and we are really neither defending, attacking well or really competing in the middle - not much going very well really.

The positive is Digne looks useful and we are growing the game. Hopefully the management team can shake it up a bit.

I am watching on Oculus which give multiple camera choices, full pitch etc, it showed Konsa walking off looking very uncomfortable, not sure we will see him second half.

This is pretty awesome by the way!!! I have an Oculus and an Index I should use them for games!

• Like 1

Forget the individual errors the system we are playing isn't working , Man U have sussed it and set up for it and we look clueless , we need to change it.

Looking around the score at the performance and we look lost in attack , e get the ball but Man U are just crowding us out , we have some width on the left but nothing on the right , Beundia should play out in the right pull Ings and Ollie in the middle and courtinio on the left .

Forget the individual errors the system we are playing isn't working , Man U have sussed it and set up for it and we look clueless , we need to change it.

Looking around the score at the performance and we look lost in attack , e get the ball but Man U are just crowding us out , we have some width on the left but nothing on the right , Beundia should play out in the right pull Ings and Ollie in the middle and courtinio on the left .