Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

I don't want to overreact, but I'd tell him there's no room on the flight and make him walk to the away leg in Greece. Then not pick him. Then make him walk home again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

If he's our backup next year we have **** up. 

I said this in the summer tbf, and I don't claim to have great foresight.

It was clear as **** day with our expanded set of games we needed better than a man who needs encouragement to not throw them into his own net. 

• Like 1

His goals against average is quite something. Some of them have been difficult opponents but still. 

Just now, pregra said:

Did he save any shots tonight? I remember a couple of offside saves, but thats it…

Yeah one from long range which he pushed back in to the middle rather than out wide 

To be fair to him the header in about the 3rd minute which was offside but would have been tight with VAR was an excellent save 

Just now, pregra said:

Did he save any shots tonight? I remember a couple of offside saves, but thats it…

He saved a tame shot right at him from outside the box, made a proper meal of it, motd save, but he saved it. I think the official stats are 5 shots on target, 4 goals scored for them.

The 4th one really **** winds me up. I couldn't give a **** about the deflection, it's right next to him and he gets a solid wrist on it, but his wrists are made of stale water biscuits.

I don't give a **** how long his contract is, give him away, he's a joke.

• Haha 1

Dogsh*t player. Should have saved 2 of the goals tonight. Dives in slow-mo, never looks confident, flapping all over the playe. His distribution was better than normal but that's it.

4 minutes ago, pregra said:

He saved a powerful shot.from outside the box.

Didn't do anything wrong , the 4th goal was deflected off konsa. Penalty was Doug. Its nothing to do with hum why we lost, was was very poor, especially in the midfield. 

• Like 4

I get such Nyland deja vu by watching him

Surely got to be possible to find a better number 2 somewhere

Olsen must be close to concede 3 goals on average

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He saved a powerful shot.from outside the box.

Which was straight at him, yet he still made a meal of it. 

It's like trying to defend sticking a brick through your neighbours window and your stood their ready to lob another one. 

Posted (edited)

I genuinely hate when I feel players are being wrongly picked on, always have, and always express it.

The likes of Luiz thread should be hotter than this.

I legit don't understand some of the shit he gets blamed for, in the very latest example he got blamed for a wild deflected own goal for example..

Meanwhile he's got a whole 10 outfield players in front of him who automatically get absolved of any responsibility when he plays.

I'm  going to put the time into making a compilation of goals Emi has conceded for comparison.

As in match thread, I don't think people realise that Emi Martinez being so insanely good only papers cracks over saves and chances which shouldn't exist in the first place!

I'd love to see us with another number 2 in there, with any other regular keeper ( Not Olsen ) hoping it opens eyes to all the other actual constant unforced error shite going on in midfield and around the box in certain performances.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Â