Lucas Digne

villan-scott

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

How many players have gone directly from Everton to Villa? I can't think of many. Ken McNaught?

The Wasp! 

Derek Mountfield 

I was sure Adrian Heath too but apparently he was at Espanyol between. 

14 minutes ago, Pablo_2531 said:

They aren’t called the bitters for nothing. Angriest bunch of fans in the country.

Trust me they are not happy with this one but trying to play it down because he not had best start to this season. But their whole season has been a nightmare an they riddled with injuries. 

Bottom line is he is one of their best players an was their main creative player last year I believe an before but they now have to try an convince themselves otherwise. 

As a liverpool fan I’m naturally delighted that Rafa is continuing to dismantle them from within

agree with this. bunch of arseholes. never met one whom i've liked

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

How many players have gone directly from Everton to Villa? I can't think of many. Ken McNaught?

Derek Mountfield

Warren Aspinall

Andy Gray

Steve McMahon

Mike Pejic

Pat Heard

Ken MacNaught

Dave Hickson

That just about covers it.

22 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I presume we're going to announce this 5 minutes after Newcastle announce Chris Wood?

Ha! Wood is a good signing for them though, always rated him and directly weakens Burnley (😳) too. 

Edited by Awol
Getting me B’s mixed up

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Other big LB transfers for context.

Not many appear on the list twice, when you spend like this on a fullback they're with you for the long term. Even the ones that are young and have 'sell on value' don't really. (Shaw, Mendy 😳. Would imagine Tierney, Chilwell get added to that list down the line too)

You spend this money for quality and for trust in a top player. We hopefully now have both of those and a great signing. Here's hoping. 

We'd have all liked someone for £20m who could be world-class in 5 years time and a £50m sell on fee if we were forced to sell. But we have a quality player here, we've not had many of those at LB in my lifetime let's enjoy it. It's not 'our' money after all.

Damn 1 and 3 both have the same name and the same extra curricular activities. 

Edited by MotoMkali

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He allegedly assaulted and sexually assaulted a woman in France. And it is supposedly why Lyon sold him. 

OK couldnt find anything except a Reddit article which maybe better journalism than sky at least 😂

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Andy Gray went from us to Wolves then Everton. He joined us from Dundee or Dundee Utd, I can’t remember which v

Gray rejoined us from Everton in '85 I think. His career was winding down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â