Guilty pleasures: Famous people you fancy but know you really shouldn't

StewieGriffin

17 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I think that's just Ariana Grande, I'm 27 and when I was first aware of her I was slightly uncomfortable finding her attractive because I thought she was young, and even now I would never have guessed she was actually older than me.

Yeah possibly. As @Panto_Villan pointed out, Emma Raducanu is around ten years younger than Arianna Grande and to put my cards on the table I probably find Raducanu more attractive, which completely contradicts my earlier post. 

I think in part it’s because Grande is obviously more sexualised than Raducanu. Which is obviously more likely to be the case in the music industry as opposed to sports. 

Put it like this, Grande is the first pretty pop star that I saw where my thought was more “Bloody hell, she looks young” rather than thinking “I quite fancy her”.

I rate Grande highly. Amazing voice and has put out some fantastic pop records. I am in no way attracted to her though as she looks like one of the mini pops. That's not for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, theboyangel said:

Shirley Ballas always comes across well on TV - kept herself very well for her age. 

Hmmm, perhaps. I'm a Darcy Bussell man, myself. Now that's posh totty. Imagine her talking dirty with that voice. 

• Like 1

If we’re talking older women (and by that I guess I mean old enough to be my mother, not just 5-10 years older), then over Christmas I caught a bit of the Vicar of Dibley Christmas episode and I was reminded just how gorgeous Orla Brady was and still is now, aged 60. 

But again, she’s objectively very attractive so I don’t think she would count as a guilty pleasure.