Guilty pleasures: Famous people you fancy but know you really shouldn't

StewieGriffin

People saying Susanna Reid... she's top notch! 

Never mind famous people, in my younger, blackout drunk years,  I once woke up in a strange bed in West Heath next to woman who bore a striking resemblance to Catweazle. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

As per the title...

Please don't post generally "accepted" attractive people - I want the one's you won't tell your significant other about. Also, no "that woman in that one episode of a TV show that no-one has ever seen" ones either - Im talking well known people here 

I'll even start the ball rolling with Bryce Dallas-Howard, Kirstie Allsopp and.... Angela Rayner (please send help 😂😳). I've obviously got a thing for Daily Mail poster-women.

Knock yourselves out (figuratively...)

Rayner 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

People saying Susanna Reid... she's top notch! 

Never mind famous people, in my younger, blackout drunk years,  I once woke up in a strange bed in West Heath next to woman who bore a striking resemblance to Catweazle. 

I'll make the joke before anyone else does. Are you sure you didn't spend the night with Jeremy Corbyn? 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

As per the title...

Please don't post generally "accepted" attractive people - I want the one's you won't tell your significant other about. Also, no "that woman in that one episode of a TV show that no-one has ever seen" ones either - Im talking well known people here 

I'll even start the ball rolling with Bryce Dallas-Howard, Kirstie Allsopp and.... Angela Rayner (please send help 😂😳). I've obviously got a thing for Daily Mail poster-women.

Knock yourselves out (figuratively...)

Woah hold on Stewart, Bryce Dallas-Howard? In what way is she not acceptably attractive? 😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I wouldn’t go so far as to say I massively fancy her, but when the talk in the baby eating thread turns to fancying either the likes of Truss or Patel (:puke:), I sometimes find myself wanting to argue that Helen Whately puts both of them firmly in the shade with ease.

Oh, big lass is she? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Charlie Dimmock pre buffet and desert trolley.

Yes. The younger Dimmock is very much like someone I once, er... knew. Excuse me while I drift off into a reverie. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Charlie Dimmock pre buffet and desert trolley.

This is surely not in the spirit of the thread, *everybody* fancied Dimmock back in the day. *Post* dessert trolley, now that's a shout. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Helena Bonham Carter. Would be a night you would never forget. 

I suspect you would need to wear armour plating on your back.