Guilty pleasures: Famous people you fancy but know you really shouldn't

StewieGriffin

As per the title...

Please don't post generally "accepted" attractive people - I want the one's you won't tell your significant other about. Also, no "that woman in that one episode of a TV show that no-one has ever seen" ones either - Im talking well known people here 

I'll even start the ball rolling with Bryce Dallas-Howard, Kirstie Allsopp and.... Angela Rayner (please send help 😂😳). I've obviously got a thing for Daily Mail poster-women.

Knock yourselves out (figuratively...)

4 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Betty Rubble. 

Ha reminds me of a thread I started maybe 10  years ago about which cartoon characters you'd bang 

2008 , time flies  !!

Edited by tonyh29

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Watching PMQs yesterday I was wrestling with thoughts that I may be slightly attracted to her!

you'd have to gag her though , that voice could kill an erection at 50 paces 

You lot are cheating - Aqua Marina, Betty Rubble, and Angela Rayner are all, definitely, without question, attractive people (is Aqua Marine a people?).

I'm going with Maxine Carr.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

rather aptly timed thread as i've been rewatching shameless on netflix lately and based on her exploits in one of the later series' pauline mclynn (mrs doyle) would have to be mine

villa fan too i think

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

rather aptly timed thread as i've been rewatching shameless on netflix lately and based on her exploits in one of the later series' pauline mclynn (mrs doyle) would have to be mine

villa fan too i think

Definitely a Villa fan. Recall her coming out pitch side and swinging a scarf around a few years back. 

35 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

On the one hand you have the down right evil, in Priti Patel and then you have the not conventionally beautiful in Liza Tarbuck. Obviously Tarbuck would win every time. 

I wrestled with mentioning Patel, but couldn't go through with it I don't think. 

Liza Tarbuck is a cracking shout, sir

• Like 1