Guilty pleasures: Famous people you fancy but know you really shouldn't

StewieGriffin

32 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This is surely not in the spirit of the thread, *everybody* fancied Dimmock back in the day. *Post* dessert trolley, now that's a shout. 

OK, I'll go there (see my above post for reasons). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Helena Bonham Carter. Would be a night you would never forget. 

Oh yes please, posh totty are always filth in the bedroom. 

So I'm told. 

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

I'll throw Carrie Johnson in there, as well as Jacinda Ardern.

With a sprinkle of Claudia Winkleman, as Im not sure if she qualifies as guilty pleasure

I would say Jacinda is pretty borderline non guilty as well tbf.

I spent last night watching a bit of 8 out 10 cats does countdown and I'm going to throw out Roisin Conaty and expect a little bit of blowback on it, I cant tell you why but I would, also Katherine Ryan but I dont think she qualifies

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Xela said:

People saying Susanna Reid... she's top notch! 

Never mind famous people, in my younger, blackout drunk years,  I once woke up in a strange bed in West Heath next to woman who bore a striking resemblance to Catweazle. 

First time I ever saw her was on Would I Lie to you. I don't watch shit daytime telly so I was completely unaware of her existence. She was stunning. I had no idea who she was.  I was transfixed and have been ever since.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eidolon said:

I spent last night watching a bit of 8 out 10 cats does countdown and I'm going to throw out Roisin Conaty and expect a little bit of blowback on it, I cant tell you why but I would, also Katherine Ryan but I dont think she qualifies

You get that show over there? 

I like Jon Richardson, very funny. 

Most of the females they have on are doable. 

Odd you get that on your telly, I thought you only watched Young Doctors and Skippy 😁

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I’m going to throw in Arianna Grande. Not because she’s conventionally unattractive in any way, but because she looks like she’s about 12.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

When did She Barker say this? Maybe one for the What Happened Next round... 😂 

Thats why she lost her job on Question of Sport! 

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

You get that show over there? 

I like Jon Richardson, very funny. 

Most of the females they have on are doable. 

Odd you get that on your telly, I thought you only watched Young Doctors and Skippy 😁

You could easily spend an evening watching bits of it on YouTube. As for Roisín, no thanks.

The woman in This Country and the new Buzzcocks. I dunno if Buzzcocks is her actual personality or like her 'herself' comedy persona but she reminds me of the generic bike in the pub whos pissed thursday-sunday night who's been through half the lads and you never would usually but 5 pints in its dangerous territory

Edited by VillaJ100

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Another vote for Sophie Rayworth, thinking man's crumpet. I'll also throw in Rachael Burden from 5live breakfast.

Nothing guilty about wanting to pork her, either. Very tasty.

• Like 1