Guilty pleasures: Famous people you fancy but know you really shouldn't

StewieGriffin

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Sarah Beeny ftw, but again I'm not sure anyone should feel guilty about banging the snot out of her. 

I feel women of a certain age to us older men, are just women who look great, to the younger set they may see them as a guilty pleasure. 

• Like 2

I rather fancy Jennifer Carpenter (Debra from Dexter).

Again, I don’t think she’s a guilty pleasure, but she’s someone who might be considered a more quirky choice, compared to say, Rachel McAdams.

Lake Bell is someone who I think could be considered “strangely attractive”. 

I remember having a conversation with my work mate and being somewhat sympathetic towards his old crush of the Cadbury Caramel Bunny.

While she was fetching, a cartoon crush of mine was Gadget Hackwrench, the mouse engineer character from “Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers”.

Turns out she has something of a cult following in Russia. Get togethers with her image displayed on flags and the like, under the name “Gadgetology”.

Ok so I got it wrong the other day with my Winkleman, Swift, Delevigne combo and I accept in hindsight they're crackers, I thought they'd be much hated by some. I took it back and here is my chance to disgrace myself. Definitely they are one to be guilty about fancying. I haven't read back though so they may have already "gone".

1- Definitely a polarising figure - Priti Patel

image.jpeg.e27f8909895af4a4800c865048e658ac.jpeg

2- Ok this one surely lads, should be a guilty one, due to the 10/10 annoying factor of just flat out being one of the biggest narcs on telly. Yes its unfortunate her husbands still so ill, but, I hate the way she has positioned herself so profitably amidst the pandemic. The shameless exploitation in my eyes of her husbands condition. She "wrote" a book about it, got a tv series funded. I mean Jesus Christ woman, has the guy even consented to any of this shameless milking of his recovery... She has become unbearable over time, and ok is older these days and heading in a sort of Gail Platt direction. So surely this one is definitely in fitting with the title of the thread. Sorry, but Kate Garraway. But my logic was from when I was much much younger, but if Xela is picking Carol Vorderman then I can feel no shame with Mrs Which Camera Do I Look Into And Here Comes The Tears:

Kate Garraway left without food after Derek Draper's Covid diagnosis but  says Emma Willis helped - Daily Record but more so from these days you know, but there's definite overlap sometimes: image.jpeg.561f61ed2a9fd12e9f98d3366d6de4b3.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Ok so I got it wrong the other day with my Winkleman, Swift, Delevigne combo and I accept in hindsight they're crackers, I thought they'd be much hated by some. I took it back and here is my chance to disgrace myself. Definitely they are one to be guilty about fancying. I haven't read back though so they may have already "gone".

1- Definitely a polarising figure - Priti Patel

image.jpeg.e27f8909895af4a4800c865048e658ac.jpeg

2- Ok this one surely lads, should be a guilty one, due to the 10/10 annoying factor of just flat out being one of the biggest narcs on telly. Yes its unfortunate her husbands still so ill, but, I hate the way she has positioned herself so profitably amidst the pandemic. The shameless exploitation in my eyes of her husbands condition. She "wrote" a book about it, got a tv series funded. I mean Jesus Christ woman, has the guy even consented to any of this shameless milking of his recovery... She has become unbearable over time, and ok is older these days and heading in a sort of Gail Platt direction. So surely this one is definitely in fitting with the title of the thread. Sorry, but Kate Garraway. But my logic was from when I was much much younger, but if Xela is picking Carol Vorderman then I can feel no shame with Mrs Which Camera Do I Look Into And Here Comes The Tears:

Kate Garraway left without food after Derek Draper's Covid diagnosis but  says Emma Willis helped - Daily Record but more so from these days you know, but there's definite overlap sometimes: image.jpeg.561f61ed2a9fd12e9f98d3366d6de4b3.jpeg

I wouldn't feel guilty banging either of these. Apart from the fact I'm married ;)

Patel would have to lose the ugly Tory shoes though and wear something of my choice.