Guilty pleasures: Famous people you fancy but know you really shouldn't

StewieGriffin

1 minute ago, jackbauer24 said:

The Hotel Inspector - Alex Polizzi. Might be a power thing...

Elsa is the hottest drawn character too... although honourable mention to Elastigirl and Jasmine from Aladdin.

Yoko Littner ftw

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

You get that show over there? 

I like Jon Richardson, very funny. 

Most of the females they have on are doable. 

Odd you get that on your telly, I thought you only watched Young Doctors and Skippy 😁

SBS Viceland is 80% British panel comedy shows after 6pm and is the only free to air channel worth watching outside of sport and news, telly here is absolutely dreadful

Edited by Eidolon
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

I’m going to throw in Arianna Grande. Not because she’s conventionally unattractive in any way, but because she looks like she’s about 12.

Arianna Grande was probably the first “grown up” female singer where she just looked far too young for me to find attractive. It was like a moment of “shit, I’ve reached the age of thinking the acts in the charts now look far too young and surely should still be in school”.

I can see she’s pretty, but as you say she looks like a child. I’m slightly surprised to see that she’s 28 now, I kinda assumed she was more like 24 now and so was about 16/17 when I was first aware of her.

24 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Arianna Grande was probably the first “grown up” female singer where she just looked far too young for me to find attractive. It was like a moment of “shit, I’ve reached the age of thinking the acts in the charts now look far too young and surely should still be in school”.

I can see she’s pretty, but as you say she looks like a child. I’m slightly surprised to see that she’s 28 now, I kinda assumed she was more like 24 now and so was about 16/17 when I was first aware of her.

Yeah. I think for me it's actually unique to Arianna Grande somehow - a music video with Olivia Rodrigo in it popped up on my Spotify today, and she's 18. She looks young but I wouldn't say she looked like a child. Emma Raducanu was 18 when she won the US Open, right? Same story. 

I think it might be because Arianna Grande is only about 5ft tall. I think she'll probably look like a child when she's 40!

46 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

Jane Jetson > anyone one the flintstones

Seriously? We are shagging cartoon characters? 

Gotta be Lana from Archer, or the lesbian one that likes food and shagging. 

• Like 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

Gotta be Lana from Archer, or the lesbian one that likes food and shagging. 

Pam? 

also I believe the assumption is if they were real life versions of themselves maybe? 

1CD40A2A-2CC2-4AAE-90D6-032D379F8858.jpeg

Just now, Eidolon said:

Pam? 

also I believe the assumption is if they were real life versions of themselves maybe? 

1CD40A2A-2CC2-4AAE-90D6-032D379F8858.jpeg

Yes! 

Lovely norks 😋

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Yes! 

Lovely norks 😋

Sploosh.

On a similar note, I kinda had a thing for Velma from Scooby Doo. More interesting than the other bird.

22 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Sploosh.

On a similar note, I kinda had a thing for Velma from Scooby Doo. More interesting than the other bird.

I bet you love a bit of Cosplay 😉

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I was once sat in the pub with a couple of colleagues from work. There was a spare chair at the table. 

This huge bloke comes strolling over, sits in the spare chair literally slams his pint on the table, points right in my face and said "Right, named the top 5 cartoon characters you would shag, and your can't have Jessica Rabbit."

AZ it turns out he did vaguely know one of the lads and I'm sure I don't need to add that he's a complete nutter. 

Anyway the choosing included all 3 of Captain Caveman's Teen Angels, obviously at the same time.  Betty Rubble and another I can't remember now.  Maybe Penelope Pitstop. 

4 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I think that's just Ariana Grande, I'm 27 and when I was first aware of her I was slightly uncomfortable finding her attractive because I thought she was young, and even now I would never have guessed she was actually older than me.