His name is Philippe and he’s giving you a stitch”

F**king brilliant.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I liked

Wake me up, before you go go, we don't need Grealish we got Coutinho

repeat 😂

Not that I would ever sing it,

When he smashes in the winner tonight everyone will be singing it like its the only song they've ever heard in their lives. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I really really want him involved in some capacity tomorrow.  It'll give the place such a lift.

I think Gerrard is utilising the dark arts and he will actually start personally. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t think he’ll start but I think he’ll come on for 30mins or so

I just hope we're not trailing when he comes on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I think Gerrard is utilising the dark arts and he will actually start personally. 

Initially read this as suggesting Gerrard was literally using dark arts to make himself young enough to start personally, like what did he just sign Coutinho to eat his soul or something 🤔

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

Initially read this as suggesting Gerrard was literally using dark arts to make himself young enough to start personally, like what did he just sign Coutinho to eat his soul or something 🤔

Coutinho is secretly a dementor?

“He’s a fantastic talent. He needs to smile and enjoy his football, feel the confidence, support and love and I’ve got no doubt that we’ll see the real Philippe Coutinho.”

“You can see clearly that he’s a player that needs to feel loved and supported, like the majority of footballers. I was the same, you want people to have confidence and belief in you.

“It’s mine and the staff’s job, his new team-mates and the supporters, to get him feeling good about himself. If you get a happy Philippe Coutinho who’s enjoying his football, who is in a physical place in terms of repeating getting training and game-time, the talent doesn’t leave you.

“Quality doesn’t leave you, it’s about putting everything else around that and that’s what our job is, to put everything around it.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Did anyone else who got their Coutinho shirt get the PL badge for free? Mine came with one even though I didn’t order it, result!

Mine did too! Although to be honest it might’ve just been added into the price… I think I paid £43 (without postage)

Â