New Music 2022

bickster

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And so wet leg... 😉

It'll be the most hyped debut album this year and they'll do well

Its alright, bit like yard act it's a sign that I'm old, it's better than half the new hyped stuff thats come out in the last couple of years but I can't shake off that it's a bit like the vaccines, I like it, I'll have some mates who will love it and have it on everytime I see them (prime bbq background album) I'd be happy in snobs with it on but in 2 years I wont be listening to it anymore 

I ordered it way back in January, and it turned up on release day a week ago. I’ve listened to it a few times now, start to finish, plus several of the songs just on their own. It’s good music and I don’t think it’ll be one that just goes to gathering dust on my shelves in a few days or weeks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And so wet leg... 😉

It'll be the most hyped debut album this year and they'll do well

Its alright, bit like yard act it's a sign that I'm old, it's better than half the new hyped stuff thats come out in the last couple of years but I can't shake off that it's a bit like the vaccines, I like it, I'll have some mates who will love it and have it on everytime I see them (prime bbq background album) I'd be happy in snobs with it on but in 2 years I wont be listening to it anymore 

Yeah this is good stuff 👍 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

@chrisp65I'm sure you're probably already aware of this but just in case you weren't! 

Cheers, yes, I’ll be in the hat on the day. Well, let’s just hope I’m one of the lucky ones… 

Would be v excited to have Happiness Is A Warm Pun on vinyl, that’d take a hammering!

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Was going to post this - looking forward to their July album release 👍

Same here, not pre-ordered yet but will do.

• Like 2

On 11/05/2022 at 09:15, dAVe80 said:

The new Kendrick release, with accompanying video is a work of art. 

good song, feels easier to understand than some of his previous stuff, i get what he's saying whereas some of damn and even TPAB goes so deep and clever on american politics that it sailed over my head - its still not the bangers of GKMC though, his growth is incredible

and i saw OJ, kanye, the actor from empire who caused the shit storm with the fake homophobic attack, will smith, kobe but i dont know the guy with tats on his face

edit - album is out tomorrow

Edited by villa4europe

I have the same problem with Kendrick Lamar as I do with Tyler The Creator. Love them, think the music they produce is a bit shit. I appreciate the rest of the world disagrees. 

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

but i dont know the guy with tats on his face

Post Malone?

***Should say I haven't watched the video yet, but he's the one I automatically think of***

Edited by Designer1