Pre Match Thread

GingerCollins29

32 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

If Ings doesn't score, this board will explode.

If he gets a hatrick but fails to tackle each defender 3 times minimum, this board will explode. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

If he gets a hatrick but fails to tackle each defender 3 times minimum, this board will explode. 

Yep, will get the DB9 line trotted out “all he does is scores goals” 🙄

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

The teams news doesn't say.

Steven Gerrard On the absence of striker Ollie Watkins, he added: "I'm not sure I'm in the position to give you the details on it but we have got a mixture of Covid and injury problems at the moment. Ollie should be back for the next game."

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Yeah, the players are entitled to not have it mentioned, it’s definitely been a theme with how we’ve reported our cases. Shrouded in secrecy.

Ah right I didn't know that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villaslash said:

Steven Gerrard On the absence of striker Ollie Watkins, he added: "I'm not sure I'm in the position to give you the details on it but we have got a mixture of Covid and injury problems at the moment. Ollie should be back for the next game."

Ta. I just heard it.

10 minutes ago, sne said:

And as always when Villa play ex West Brom player Jonas Olsson is in the Swedish studio. Audio on mute it is.

they should start bringing on Olof Mellberg ffs XD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villaslash said:

Clearly lying cuz Arsenal want him and that's all that matters!!!

• Like 1