Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

8-0 up at half time, you got to love it. Go Lionesses

That is amazing but I do feel sorry for Latvia.  :<  To travel all the way over to Western Europe for that! After they lost 10-0 against us last month in Latvia! Not nice.

I love Smith and I really hope Norwich win. Newcastle are poor with 11 but it would be remiss to not mention the fact Smith has a poor record against 10 men 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm more impressed by his FPL stats than anything I ever really see him doing on the pitch. Looks like a poor man's Traore to me. He's definitely capable, but 75% of the time he seems to run into nowhere and **** up the basics.

Nah definitely more explosive, quick, and powerful than Traore mate.

Traore is more of a glider with nonchalant subtle ankle breakers and perfectly placed shots.

A bit light as well.

I love Bert btw.

I can't gey my head around Amazon's business strategy.

"Hey, we can afford to buy the rights to 20 games, which ones shall we pick out?", "What about if we schedule s many of them as possible at exactly the same time?", "You're a genius!"

Just now, Davkaus said:

"Hey, we can afford to buy the rights to 20 games, which ones shall we pick out?", "What about if we schedule s many of them as possible at exactly the same time?", "You're a genius!"

They're basically showing the future

All the games available at the same time watch which ever you want 

Saturday afternoons should be like this 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I honestly think Amazon will take over from Sky eventually, not like they couldn't afford it. 

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don’t want to go off topic but every fan can watch their team this evening, as opposed to buying a sky subscription where 90% of games are not your team. 

I think ultimately a “TV season ticket” for your club is the future. 

Â