Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

Just now, av1 said:

I think ultimately a “TV season ticket” for your club is the future. 

I've often thought that I'd like this. As a fan, it's the perfect convenience, and it's laughable that we have less access to games than people across the oceans.

The reality is I think the TV money will be distributed much less equally, and it will favour the big clubs with more viewers, it could be a move than kills the possibilities for clubs like us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've often thought that I'd like this. As a fan, it's the perfect convenience, and it's laughable that we have less access to games than people across the oceans.

The reality is I think the TV money will be distributed much less equally, and it will favour the big clubs with more viewers, it could be a move than kills the possibilities for clubs like us.

Still find it baffling I can watch every game live and on demand in Australia as a part of my mobile phone plan and you cannot. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd assume they'll keep the sliding scale that they currently have which purslow mentioned in his talksport interview last week, think he said it was 1:1.8

Amazon would pay in to the pot, the clubs would get an "equal" share depending on league position

Which as discussed before seeing as teams get the appearance fees anyway it could balance it a bit more (Liverpool and utd get about £30m more than us because they're on TV more) 

The disparity between the PL and Europe would be crazy though 

2 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Still find it baffling I can watch every game live and on demand in Australia as a part of my mobile phone plan and you cannot. 

Last season I paid £8 a month for every game 

This year its £30 but I get the F1 too 🙄 cheers sky

27 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Anyone else’s Amazon feed miles behind?

Clark was showered and changed by the time the sending off happened on my TV.

Mine seems ok now but I remember last Christmas every game Amazon showed was miles behind. Different devices, firesticks, app in the TV all the same.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't think I can watch another 45 minutes, on to Leeds valiantly losing 

The Smith wounds are well and truly healed watching this crap

Agree, but this squad really are shit especially with Cantwell out. Aren’t they missing someone else as well?

Just now, a m ole said:

Agree, but this squad really are shit especially with Cantwell out. Aren’t they missing someone else as well?

Unless he's Lionel messi's more talented brother I don't think it would matter and they'd still be shit 

Hope I jynx it and he scores but I don't rate puuki at all, he's garbage 

• Haha 1

Â