Pre-match thread

ender4

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't think JJ on the bench is anything against him or his performance. Purely tactical IMO.

I like the fact that he seems to be willing to vary the team, going by opposition.

It also makes everybody in the squad feel they can get a chance at any time.

JJ is still young as well.

It’s purely tactical and Gerrard has nothing but praise for JJ. It’s great to actually be caught off guard with the selection based their tactical approach. Rather than shoehorning in 5-3-2 week in week out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

You like it. It gives me a hard on. It is something I have longed for for so long

I felt weird about " Liking " this mate.

As I wasn't sure if it would mean I liked your hard on as well 😂

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s purely tactical and Gerrard has nothing but praise for JJ. It’s great to actually be caught off guard with the selection based their tactical approach. Rather than shoehorning in 5-3-2 week in week out. 

I mean we can pretend that was true but it wasn't. 

I don't get why we can't praise Gerrard and be happy with his tactical approach without having to make up some myth about the last manager. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I don't get why we can't praise Gerrard and be happy with his tactical approach without having to make up some myth about the last manager. 

Without going off topic Smith used a ridiculously high number of formations before it all imploded for him 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

After only 2 games as manager, is it not normal and appropriate to compare starting 11s against the previous manager regardless who the previous manager was.