Michael Beale

maqroll

58 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Huh, reports yesterday said he wasn't leaving Villa...

Anyhow, not too fussed about this. 

Came from Ashley Preece and the BMail boys. I kinda glad it’s at least shed light on what we already knew that they don’t have a clue what’s going on inside the club 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Oh Fuck GIF - Oh Fuck Off - Discover & Share GIFs

I think I actually agree with him there to be fair. Keane, Vieira, Makalele, Kante. They're the elite IMO. Gerrard was a level below them. There's a reason Barcelona came in for Mascherano, and Real came in for Alonso out of that 08/09 Liverpool team.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Whoopee, panicky Villatalk fans have found something new to panic about.

The departure of Beale clearly totally eliminates any benefit form the addition of  Kamara and Carlos to our squad...

It's not worthy of panic but it's a disappointment. 

28 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I think it was certainly a string of English words but probably doesn't qualify as actual use of the English Language. 🙂

Also, a perfect example of the complete misuse of the term "literally" in modern day discourse.

So it isn't an idiom or a known expression? Not even a tiny bit? I'm flabbergasted as well as gobsmacked, as well as other wonderful words in that area.

7 minutes ago, Gompedyret said:

So it isn't an idiom or a known expression? Not even a tiny bit? I'm flabbergasted as well as gobsmacked, as well as other wonderful words in that area.

Not one I'm familiar with. 

In fact,  monkeys can do basic maths, understand sizes and shapes,  and work out which of 2 pictures shows the largest number of a given item, i.e a basic graph. 

Literally. 

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Not one I'm familiar with. 

In fact,  monkeys can do basic maths, understand sizes and shapes,  and work out which of 2 pictures shows the largest number of a given item, i.e a basic graph. 

Literally. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jesv5cqfsczz1f40tn

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I kind of feel bad for him.

He needs to start somewhere, but we need someone SG can look up to, not someone he needs to train.

He has finally got a management job for next season in Australia that he hasnt even started it yet

If its true that he has applied then it shows what people have been saying all along that he just wants to work for a big club and not about developing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has finally got a management job for next season in Australia that he hasnt even started it yet

If its true that he has applied then it shows what people have been saying all along that he just wants to work for a big club and not about developing

Its the Villa Report parody account luckily.

• Like 2

Â