Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Every team in the league bar us, Everton and Bournemouth look well coached. It's kind of sad. 

And Scott Parker out thought Gerrard. Based on this season so far I dont see how any neutral observer could conclude anything other than Gerrard is the second worst manager in the league. Edit because @Jas10 is right, depending how results go today& tomorrow he may well be the worst.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

And Scott Parker out thought Gerrard. Based on this season so far I dont see how any neutral observer could conclude anything other than Gerrard is the second worst manager in the league. 

Worst.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

And Scott Parker out thought Gerrard. Based on this season so far I dont see how any neutral observer could conclude anything other than Gerrard is the second worst manager in the league. Edit because @Jas10 is right, depending how results go today& tomorrow he may well be the worst.

Is he even a manager? 🤔 

Certainly not fit to be a PL one…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

This man is completely destroying everything good that Dean Smith and the owners built/achieved at this football club over the past few years. He's literally just doing damage at this point. Needs to go. 2 weeks ago. 

Absolutely, he’s dismantled everything. Everything we could be proud of and enjoy about our club has disappeared…. What a brainless decision to appoint him… but, I never thought he would turn out to be THIS bad…

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

This man is completely destroying everything good that Dean Smith and the owners built/achieved at this football club over the past few years. He's literally just doing damage at this point. Needs to go. 2 weeks ago. 

I actually agree 100%. However Purslow won't sack his 'pick' this early without given him 'more time'. 

I'm sure Gerrard will have the remember Arteta and Arsenal line lined up in his defense. 

By then we will be in a proper relegation battle. 

17 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Douglas may well leave now.

I am so done with this **** clown in charge!

Another reason to get rid of Gerrard ASAP as the longer he stays the more disillusioned some of our players get. Tbh Critchley won't be any worse so why keep Slippy around?! 

4 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

If we dont sign anyone, luiz leaves, a heavy defeat st arsenal and SG is still here - VP will be the most toxic i have ever seen it

If that happens Villa Park will be like Salem in 1692.

Longer he stays it’s setting us back years all the good feeling we had getting back is slowing disappearing, good luck shifting season season tickets next season as we are already thinking of sacking it off next season if it doesn’t improve 

Â