Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Hi Jamie

Why is Gerrards personal development more important than the clubs results?

This I have to hear

We employed an inexperienced manager with a long term vision. It’ll be irresponsible to sack him at the first real dip in form. Ok I may have described it badly above but realistically what we’re we expecting this season? Mid table max. We won’t go down so let him adapt this year and push on next year. He did it with rangers. 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

23 minutes ago, Ender In The Sky said:

We employed an inexperienced manager with a long term vision. It’ll be irresponsible to sack him at the first real dip in form. Ok I may have described it badly above but realistically what we’re we expecting this season? Mid table max. We won’t go down so let him adapt this year and push on next year. He did it with rangers. 

Mid table max? You sure about that? We're one of the 5 worst teams in the league right now. If we don't buck up we can be in real relegation trouble.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ender In The Sky said:

Describing 3 wins in 15 games as a “dip in form” seems like more than a bit of creative licence. As does Gerrard having a long term vision, I’ve seen nothing of the sort. That there is no long term vision we are working towards is in fact a large reason for the discontent.

He won 1 trophy in 3 years with Rangers in a 2 horse race, spending a relative fortune whilst the other was shooting themselves in the foot. Is that really who you want to bet house on?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Southampton and Fulham got better players than us have they?

No 😂 neither of those can win a football match to save their lives! Hahaha. What on earth are you thinking. Imagine them trying to win a game. 

oh. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

Not going anytime soon is he 

A drubbing tomorrow and I don’t see how he can stick around… or be allowed to… the (away) fans won’t stand for it…

The pressure will be immense…

Especially with another one likely to be incoming after it…

Can he possibly turn it around at this time? I feel like that’s asking for a miracle… 

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

A drubbing tomorrow and I don’t see how he can stick around… or be allowed to… the (away) fans won’t stand for it…

The pressure will be immense…

Especially with another one likely to be incoming after it…

Can he possibly turn it around at this time? I feel like that’s asking for a miracle… 

Don't worry, we will roll our sleeves up and go again.... 

33 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Mid table max? You sure about that? We're one of the 5 worst teams in the league right now. If we don't buck up we can be in real relegation trouble.

I think 5 is being generous! 😄😭

No way he turns this around can't see us improving at all.

The whole captaining Mcginn and championing him is a huge mistake and one he clearly won't back down as it'll make him look clueless. 

He's gonna run us into a relegation scrap with his stupidity and clear biased favouritism of certain players. 

• Sad 1

Â