Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Gerrard has gone on all in with his narrow system, so how the hell do opponents have so much space through midfield is beyond me.

Gerrard needs 3 playing midfielders so Steve you ego fuelling tool reintegrate sanson and drop captain clumsy.

To keep trying what he's doing is insane it won't change .

Edited by villan501

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s lost the dressing room. 

I just hope he’s not allowed to alienate our best players, if he’s not sacked soon we risk losing the likes of Mings and Martinez as they won’t want to hang around. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 2

Just now, jacketspuds said:

This has nothing to do with Dean Smith. We were right to replace him when we did. We just made a huge mistake bringing in an inexperienced PL manager who has proven to be nothing short of a failure.

The fact he’s being paid £5m a year to do it as well is even more disgusting.

It felt a bit suspect when it was first announced, too.

Struggled in Europe, didn't actually set the league alight in Scotland the media will just make you believe that because he's Stevie G.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

This has nothing to do with Dean Smith. We were right to replace him when we did. We just made a huge mistake bringing in an inexperienced PL manager who has proven to be nothing short of a failure.

The fact he’s being paid £5m a year to do it as well is even more disgusting.

My (slightly tongue in cheek) post was that the pundits are picking up on it now. And not just the good ones, Chris noticed it too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â